Chapter 1: The Beginning

There was a girl, a short and clumsy girl with brown-golden hair. She was also known as the 'Perfect girl in town' or.. so they thought. The town people would see her happy and humble to other people, but in reality.. She's the type of person who has a mischeivous backstory during childhood.

Michiru does have a humble and friendly personality, and with it, she met a boy named Comet. Comet treated her as if they were close. He taught her various stuff and magical ones too.
____________________________________

    One day, Comet lead Michiru into a magical place. Michiru was pleased and stunned by the beauty of the place.

 Michiru was pleased and stunned by the beauty of the place

"Do you like it?" Comet asked and smirked.

Michiru looked at him. "I-i do like it.. It's fascinating!"

"Well then.." Comet said. "Let's go to my house to drink"

"Okay!" Michiru smiled.

They both went to Comet's house and Michiru waited at the living room.
_____________________________________

      Michiru looked around as she waited for Comet to return for something to drink.

While looking around, she noticed a picture hanging on the wall.

It's a picture of some girl with Comet, she observed.

"That's my sister and I back then.." Comet said from behind.

"Oh..! Okay, okay.." Michiru uttered and quickly faced to Comet.

"Here" Comet handed out the drink to Michiru.

"Uhh.. Is this juice?" Michiru asked in confusion for the drink is bluish-purplish.

"Yes! Yes it is!" Comet smiled.

Out of thirst, Michiru drank it without clarifying.

"Let's go" Comet said while opening the door.

Michiru put the cup on the table and headed toward the door.
______________________________________

     A few minutes of walking, Michiru felt dizzy.

Comet chuckled. "You ok?"

Michiru inhaled deeply. "I-I'm d-dizzy.. Can we go h-ho..-"

Michiru fainted onto the ground. Comet carried Michiru and teleported to his laboratory.
______________________________________

    Michiru then woke up seeing Comet and a white haired boy who seems like a..

"D-demon?!" Michiru shouted and tried to get up but was chained onto the floor.

"Where am I??" She asked in fright.

"In my laboratory of course, my friend" Comet said.

"What?! Why?!" Michiru asked while tears are rolling down her face.

"You see this boy?" Comet said and looked at the white haired boy. "He failed the experiment, he's useless, so I left him unconcious on the corner of the laboratory"

"Experiment f-for what..?" Michiru uttered.

"Remember the picture?" Comet sighed. " I'm bringing my sister back.. Hopefully"

"H-how?! By making us your experiment?!" Michiru shouted.

"Shut up. You're too noisy Michiru" Comet quickly injected her. Michiru blacked out and Comet started the experiment on Michiru and continued to experiment to other people.