{1}

Jimin POV

I get home from work, its 3am. I work at a strip club because it's the only job I could get. I check the mail and see a package? I hope it's the Agust D album I ordered! I open it and It is! I'm so happy. I grab the rest of the main and set it on the counter. I put the CD in the player and listen to it while I open the rest of the mail. I open some mail and I see my concert ticket. YAYY!!! I cant wait to see them. Yoongi will be doing a live show of his album too. I finished listening to the album and I went to bed after taking a shower. I'm so ready for the concert tomorrow!

{time skip}

I wake up and start getting ready. I finally figured out a outfit.

I wear this

I wear this. I head out the door and catch a cab. Soon enough I arrive. After a hr I get to my spot in front row. After 30min the lights go out and I hear Give it to me start playing. I look around and I see Yoongi on stage.

I start screaming with everyone else and I get so happy and hipper and start rapping with him, on beat

{time skip}

Yoongi is almost done with Agust D. I look over and see a guy with a gun pointing it at yoongi. I jump up on stage and run in front of Yoongi. He looks at me eyes wide and then BANG, everything went back. All I can hear is Yoongi touching me and say "stay in there kid".

Yoongi POV

I was mid song and I see a Teenage boy run in front of me. My eyes widened and then I heard a gun fire. I ducked and saw the kid fall wish a gun shot wound. He saved me? I run over to him and put pressure on his wound.

Me:"Stay in there kid!"

Everyone is screaming, I see the rest of BTS run over to help me. I see the police taking the guy that shot him away. The medicis get here and I go with them to the hospital. BTS follow me. When we get to the hospital they rush him into surgery. The members start asking me what happened.

Jin:"What happened?"

Rm:"Why was the kid up there? Why did he get shot?"

Jungkook:"Why did the guy want you dead?"

Me:"I don't know. I was rapping and I saw the kid run in front of me then I heard the gun shot and I saw him falling with blood on the floor. That's all I know."

After a hour the DR came and talked to us.

Dr:"There was so complications, but he's a fighter. He lost alot of blood but he's fine now. We will keep a eye on him. He should be awake any minute, but only one at a time."

We all nod and I go to his room and sit on the edge of the bed and admire his face. I got to admit he's really cute. I see him start to wake up and I smile. He looks at me and starts blinking really quickly and his heart starts to beat fast, and to be honest so does mine. I touch his check.

Me:"Glad your awake, thank you for saving me, What's your name?"

Jimin:"J-j-Jimin, Par Jimin. Are you really here?"

I giggled and nodded. He smiles a really bright smile. Damn he's so cute.

Me:"The Dr said there gonna keep you for a few days. I'll be here the whole time. Maybe when you get out I'll take you somewhere, as a thanks for saving me."

He nodded quickly and sat up, with a groan of pain.

Me:"Be careful now"

He nodded and just hugged me. I hugged back but not to tight so I wont hurt him.

Me:"Do you wanna meet my friends?"

He nods quickly. I text Namjoon to bring everyone back. They walk in and Jimins face lights up. I'm still sitting on the side of the bed admiring his smile. Tae looks at us and smirks. I roll my eyes.

Me:"Guys this is Jimin, Park Jimin. The one who saved my life."

I smiled and they all shook his hand and said there thanks. I told them I will be staying until he gets out and the nodded and said there goodbyes.

Me:"Hey Jimin, my I cuddle with you?"

He blushed and nodded. I smiled and got into the bed and held him while he slept.

Me:"Oh Jimin, what have you done to me?"

I smiled and went to sleep with him.