Shining Deku

Opening up on a hot day in the school yard, when the preschoolers play. We see a boy with Green hair, crying slightly. He currently facing 3 other young boys, making fun of a girl.

This 4 year old boy is Izuku Midoriya. He is shy, but has a big heart.

Izuku: Why are you being so mean! You're making her cry Kacchan!

The boy that he called Kacchan's real name, was Katsuki Bakugou. He was the same age as Izuku and, for a lack of a better word, is a hot headed brat. A blond boy is a mean look in his eye.

The girl that Izuku was trying to protect had black with natural red highlights and was also the same age. They were all part of the same class.

She was Ruby Rose, the girl with sliver eyes.

Ruby: M-Midoriya! I'm *sniff* fine! *Sobbing a little bit more* I don't want you do get involved...

Izuku refused to listen. Izuku wasn't a very popular kid. He didn't have many friends. The ones he did have... Are currently bullying him and his other friend.

Ruby was one of the only friends he had, and he hated to see her hurt.

Izuku: If you don't stop hurting her Kacchan, T-Than I'll make you stop myself!!!

He yelled out, mustering up all of the courage in him to face his old friend, and now bully.

Bakugou was first confused, but than had a devilish grin after seeing Izuku let this.

Bakugou: You don't stand a chance without a quirk... Deku!

"Deku" Is another word to call someone useless. And Kacchan and his friends have been call him this for almost a year. Calling a him a "Deku" A useless, scared little boy.

Kacchan and his two friends launch themselves at Izuku, ready to pound him into the ground.

???: Hey!

Another girl yelled out. She was 2 years older than Izuku and the others, at 6 years old. She had long blond hair, and her normal extremely light blue eyes have turned into a burning red.

Her name was Yang, and she was Ruby's older sister.

Yang: Leave both of them alone!

Bakugou: Uh? Who are you supposed to be?

Yang: My name is Yang! And stop picking him and my little sister!!

Bakugou: Wait, she's your little sister? ... *Smirking* Well I guess I feel sorry for having you having such weaklings as friends and family.

In a fit of rage, Yang wet up in a burst of flames. She was completely surround with flames and her eyes were blood shot with rage.

Yang: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU BRAT!!!

She then started to run at them with all for her might, and Bakugou and his gain did the same...

10 years later...

Here's the sad truth, not all men are created equal. Being unable to help Yang and causing all 3 of them to get beat up that day caused little Izuku to realize that. But instead of letting it just bring him down, he only uses to grow.

When he heads to school, he runs with a big smile on his face. Waiting restlessly at every stop light to get to his destination.

He always has a smile of his face. Shining brightly... Just like a Beacon.

Episode 1. Shining Deku

For as long as the humanity has walked along the Earth, they have had to share it with the creatures know as Grimm.