My Past

Hi everybody, this is my first FanFiction so I hope you like it and this chapter is dedicated to one of my idols Cryptic_Eyes. I really love her stories so I hope she appreciates mine. So here's the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy POV
I am Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial Mage and the heir to the Heartfilia Estate but all of that is about to change. One day when I was a child my mom trained me to use celestial magic. While I was practicing I suddenly glowed very bright and unknowingly I chanted "Celestial Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Holy Nova!". When I woke up I saw my mother dead and my father was there the whole time to see it and suffered many minor injuries. "What did you to her??!!! How could you do that to your own mother???!!" And all I said was "Kumene, I did not know what I was doing..." And he shouted "GET OUT !!! YOU ARE NO LONGER A PART OF THIS FAMILY!! YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THIS HOUSE AND FORBIDDEN TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO IS PART OF THIS FAMILY!! NOW GET OUT !!" All I did was took my things and my money that I saved and ran away as fast as I could. When I was so tired I fell unconscious and a man with pink/salmon hair saved me.