The thanksgiving "party"

This isn't a chapter
It is only a special
Please enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving!
——————————————————

Freddy just walked out of the kitchen with a fire extinguisher, glaring at Funtime Chica. "What happened in there?" Bryan asked. He was sitting on one of the chairs with the Swap Bryan, a piece of pizza on his plate. "Just a— small fire.." Freddy sighed. He looked at Bryan's plate and then back to him. "The turkey will be done soon. Why do you have pizza on your plate?"

Bryan shrugged, while he took a bite out of the slice. Freddy almost felt as if he were taunting him. "The turkey might be burnt anyways. Due to that, "small" Fire you claimed happened." Swap Bryan nodded. "Mhmm. No way I'm eating some burnt chicken."

"It's— it's Turkey." Bryan commented, correcting himself. He just rolled his eyes at the twin, and continued taking a bite out of his food. "Funtime Chica won't be very happy with you." Freddy said. He put the fire extinguisher on the ground, and then stood back up strait. "Pfft, like we care." The other Bryan scoffed.

"Hey, guys?" Lefty peeped out from the kitchen, while the three turned around. "The turkey might be late. Chica is.. Redoing it."

Swap Bryan looked at Freddy and smirked. "See, we'll still be hungry by the time it's ready." Bryan smiled. "Mhmm." Freddy hummed. He looked to the main room. "Where is everyone else?" The animatronic asked. Bryan pointes to the hallway. "I'm the starlight stage room. They didn't want to smell any smoke."

Freddy let out a short chuckle, and started to head his way out.

"Hey guys?" Freddy started to make his way to the stage. Baby, Happy Frog, and a few others turned their head. "The turkey will be a little longer. Chica burnt it, so she's restarting." Baby shook her head in annoyance, while the Swap Lefty scoffed and said, "And then she'll burn the next one, and the next one, and have to start over." Some murmured, and nodded.

"Well, luckily we don't actually need to eat." Ballora hummed, while she watched Baby play with her toys a little longer. "But the humans will starve to death." Molten said.

They all stopped for a moment, and then started smiling. "I guess I wouldn't mind." Swap Molten said. "Did you guys set the table, by the way?" Freddy asked. Some of them looked at each other. "Wait—" Swap Happy Frog started, "We were supposed to set the table? I thought you and Bryan were supposed to do that!" Freddy facepalmed, and then looked around. "Are we going to eat on the main room, or here?"

Baby rested her head on her hands. "Not sure. I guess you decide."

"Alright then. Well, go ahead and set up the table in here. There's some plates in the kitchen." The bear said. Everyone sighed and complained, and then walked off. Freddy gave the other Molten a strange look. "Why are you still here?"

Swap Molten smiled, and then stopped, confused. "Wait— what are we doing?" Freddy rolled his eyes, and pointed to the other room. "The kitchen." He watched him run off.

————————————————————
An hour later the table
Was set, and the turkey was done.
Well... Burnt..

"So.. This is nice..." Bryan smiled sheepishly, and looked at the burnt turkey. "I tried my best." Chica scoffed. "It took a long time, you know."

Freddy exhaled, and held it, "I bet." Bryan took a piece of the burnt turkey, and placed it on his plate, resting his head on his left hand. "Too bad we can't eat it." Baby laughed. For a second, Chica stopped functioning, and then looked up to Baby. "What—?"

Baby looked up From the table. "What? Oh!— I said it's too bad we can't eat it." She said it in a calm way, like she was expecting it to happen. "So— I took an hour- no, more than an hour, just so you guys WON'T eat it..?" She said quietly. Baby looked at everyone, and then nodded slowly. "Well- we are animatronics..."

Bryan raised his fork smiling. "It's actually kind of good." With Swap Bryan only with a piece of pizza. Funtime Chica ignored Bryan, and then yelled, "SO— This was a whole waist of time!?"

Baby didn't move for a moment. Then she nodded. Funtime Chica twitched her eye, and then looked at everyone. "And you're supposed to be dead so—"

Yello. So I know this is a sucky chapter but I REALLY wanted to make a thanksgiving special. Just a thing this is not a chapter. It's just a special. So, have a good night, and I hope you've had a good thanksgiving!