1. The fight

Rating: Teen - Strong Language

Words Count: 316

On a very uneventful Thursday afternoon, Bakugou was sitting at his desk sucking on a pen watching a fly on the wall. One hour until he could go home to see his girlfriend. He liked his job, but on days like those, Bakugou really wanted to shoot himself in the foot.

On ocassion, Kaminari would barge in only to gossip and Bakugou would scream at him to fuck off. Today, Bakugou was anxious as fuck. Tonight was very special.

He received an email and right when Bakugou was about the read its content, the door flew open once again. Bakugou was already rolling his eyes.

'I already fucking told you to get out of my offic-' Bakugou already started but got cut off short when he noticed a very angry brunette standing in front of desk. All colours left his face.

'Why did you tell my mom should couldn't visit tonight?' Uraraka asked and Bakugou didn't know what to say. 'I haven't seen her in weeks and you cancel her flight without telling me?? What's wrong with you??'

Bakugou could see Kaminari in the corner of his eye enjoying the show. Bakugou was definitely killing him later.

'Can you not make a fucking scene in my office? People are watching!'

'Oh?!' she replied with a sarcastic smile spreading accross her face and eyes wide oepn. 'I'm sorry? Perhaps next time your mother comes to visit, I guess I'll just tell her to fuck off  and slam the door in her face!' Uraraka laughed and Bakugou was sweating. 'And by the way, I'm sleeping at Mina's tonight!' she replied before running out of his office furious.

Bakugou sat there, trying to contain his anger. He flipped off Kaminari before getting up to slam the door. He looked at the fly on the wall and smashed it with the paper he was crushing in his hand.

His plan to propose that night on their 5th anniversary had failed miserably.