Re-United

Wendy Testaburger, a pale female teenager, sighed softly, looking around the empty, echoing hallway, her breath visible through the cold air, as it does when the two temperatures combine.

Eyes closed, she assumed it way empty, anyways.
That is, until she'd felt a harsh impact against her frail body, falling onto the floor in retaliation.
" What the fuck?! " She yelped out, stumbling to pick up her books bag and beret.

Feeling a warm, slender hand on top of her own, Wendy immediately jerked back, a vocal grunt escaping her warm cherry lips, eyes lazily looking up at the opposing female, narrowed, her eyebrows arched, following the hand up to a face, round ocean blue eyes below perfectly narrowed eyebrows, showing concern on the fragile woman, eyelashes long and pointed upwards, to the opposing side of the eyes. Below her eyes, her nose, shaped slender and pointed, rosy maroon cheeks, ' Must be make-up ' Wendy had hissed at herself, despite how she envied her good looks, her cherry, plump, shiny lips.
The tanned female had blonde, half-shaved hair, falling over the half of her face that it was had been cut, her blond hair tainted with blue, pink, yellow and green strands of highlights.
She wore a mustard yellow shirt, the sleeves a bit baggy when it came to her hands, her shirt tucked in to her black skirt, along with dark grey leggings, skin-tight, and black winter boots. She also wore leather finger-less gloves, black ones, and a hair clip, that didn't seem to be working, seeing as her hair was falling to the side of her face.

As for Wendy, she had blue, almost black, long hair, falling just below her waist, her beret messily grabbed in her hands, her eyebrows a bit messy, but nonetheless in shape, her eyes almond-shaped, a deep, dark shade of brown, nose concave, like a spoon, which some females envied, her cheeks flushed a deep red, due to embarrassment, and maybe, something else, as well. Her lips a smooth cherry red, coated in a light shade of black lipstick, making the red appear much deeper.  She also had a bruise smack dab in the middle of her cheek, which she assumed was from the fall, and a bandage over her nose, due to having an accident with a stray alley cat in the previous moments of the day. Her skin was white, looking so fragile, and as it was correct, Wendy was a verbally strong woman, un-afraid to use anything against anyone if she had the chance to.
She wore a pearly white cropped sweater, with black leggings tucked into her shoes, Nike-air, also black, and a red plaid shirt tied around her waist,hair tucked behind a black headband.

Wendy looked up at the blondie, tears pricked in her eyes, from the pain of the fall as she rubbed her bruise, only to wince at the pain.
Only was it when the Blonde femenine figure began to hyper apologize, was it that Wendy gave a soft chuckle, rolling her eyes playfully.

" Bebe Stevens? " She asked, raising an eyebrow as she ran a hand through her hair, before scattering herself around to collect all her books that had fallen from her bag, stumbling and fidgeting with her hands before she put her beret on, and swung her bag over her shoulders, standing herself up and dusting off her black leggings.

" Huh-? " Thr blonde perked up, taking a few minutes to process what the Bluenette had said, but eventually got the hang of it.
" Oh! Yeah, Bebe " She chuckled nervously, looking down at the fragile female and offering a hand to help her up, as to which Wendy happily accepted, grabbing at her wrist and pulling herself up.
" Wendy Testaburger. " The Bluenette proudly stated, looking up at Bebe, who seemed to be, Μaybe three or four inches taller than her.
" Wendy? Like... South Park Elementary council Wendy? "  Bebe asked, twirling a few strands of hair in her finger, chuckling nervously, and as to the question, Wendy nodded, giving a proud smile as she placed her hands on her hips. " Of course, Who else, Bae? " She joked, causing a dark shade of red to flush onto her cheeks, a small smile on her face.
" Aha... Of course "
" Hey, we have a lot of catching up to do, anyways, right? " Bebe continued, grabbing Wendy's hand and turning towards the way of a certain classroom.
" Well yeah, But i'm kind of busy looking for a club- " Wendy gave a small gasp after being cut off by her best friend, who seemed giddy and excited. " Clubs? I know a good club, come on! " Before Wendy had the chance to respond, Bebe started to speed down the hallway, forcing Wendy along with her, stumbling and almost tripping whilst trying to keep up the same pace.
Shoes loudly clacking along the floor, Bebe giggled loudly, pulling Wendy around the halls, left, right sharp turns, up the stairs, Wendy often complaining about it, despite having to along anyways.

Arriving to the door, a colorful sign that Wendy hadn't bothered to read, She panted a little, taking deep breaths and exhaling rather quickly as opposed to her normal breather, her mouth slightly ajar, " We're Finally here! " Bebe exclaimed, opening the colorful door.

{End Of Chapter}