~Heart Throb~

"You know I don't like surprises." I say while Hailey leads the way.

I wasn't able to see anything considering my eyes were blind folded,  but I guess I set myself up for this.

"Almost there. Just a few mores steps." she says while she holds my hand carefully. Finally we stop. She lets my hand fall down to my side. She takes off the blindfold revealing the bright light in the room. I squint a bit opening my eyes slowly. I look around for the surprise when I realized there's a table in front of me. On top of the long draped white table sheet was a bag. That must be it.

"What's this?" I say looking at her confused. 

"Tess,  it's your birthday present of course! That's the whole reason why you're here! Just open it already!" she says anxiously.

"Ok ok im going. " I start taking out all the tissue paper. The color is robins egg blue. I can tell. It's my favorite color.

Hailey knows me so well. She went all out on this one this year. Much be something nice. Too nice. Might return it if it's expensive. I manage to take all the tissue paper paper out and take a look in the bag. I find a box. Looks like she painted it. I take it out gently.

"You keep going all out don't you?" I say looking at the 7 boys painted on the box. "Every member?"

"Oh shut up and look what's inside."

I do as she says and begin taking out things in the box. The box consists of different kinds of merch. All kinds of merch. Hoodies, shirts, bracelets, blankets, beanies, caps, necklaces, posters, cards, pins and stickers. Why does she waste her money on me.

She smiles sweetly as I go farther and farther into the box. I know that smile from anywhere. What exactly did she plan?

When I reach the end I see an envelope.

                       ----------------

           ᏚᏢᎬᏟᏆᎪᏞ ᎠᎬᏞᏆᏙᎬᎡY~

FᎡᎾᎷ: YᎾᏌᎡ ᏴᎬᏚᎢᏆᎬ~
ᎢᎾ: ᎢᎬᏚᏚ~

                       -----------------
Quirky

I begin tearing it open while she watches me. She's clearly more excited than me.

Once I get it open, a letter falls out. I can see her pretty handwriting from the back. I pick it up off the wooden floor that lays under my feet and start to read the note out loud.

"ʜᴇʏ ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇ~ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ 21! ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs! ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ sᴏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ! ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴇs ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴇxᴘᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ! ᴘʟᴜs ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜɪs! ɢᴏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ~ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ~"

I put down the letter and reach into the envelope. I pull out a ticket.

"No way-" I stare in disbelief.

I graze my hand against the ticket gently as if it wasn't real. How is this real.

"When-?!" I scream out looking at her.

"Tonight!" she says with a smile. "You can wear something I got you!"

I quickly run up to her and squeeze her in my arms. "Thank you!" I've always hated hugs, but nows an exception.