Chapter 1

You think your life is hard? I'm a rat who cant eat cheese. beat that. That's right, I'm a rat who's lactose intolerant. All the stories and cartoons got one thing right, cheese is a staple food for rats. We can't go a day without eating it, and all of our meals revolve around the dairy product. Then there's me. Little Timothy... the rat who has to eat vegetables.

                My entire life has been a disaster because of it. I've been mocked and ridiculed, even shunned from family gatherings. My parents say they still love me, but i can see it in my fathers eyes... I'm a disgrace to rats. My mother tries to be supportive, but i can see the shame in her eyes when she cooks my food, or is shopping. Vegetables. The food no rat should ever have to eat unless it's smothered in cheese. She tells me she loves me every time she makes food for me, but it doesn't sound sincere. 

         The kids at school refuse to be near me. They think i have a disease, and don't want to catch it. the teachers don't even stop them when they bully me, or try to slip dairy into my lunch. Once, I left my lunch unattended for a minute while i went to the bathroom and one of the  students put a slice of american cheese on my sandwich. American? Like come on? I thought she was lesbian? Anyway, I ate it without realizing and ended up almost shitting my pants in the middle of class. yeah, i've ate my lunch on the roof  since then. 

           Will I ever overcome this? Is it curable? Will i always be stuck with the shits for trying to be normal? 

_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*___*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N 

This is just a stupid little story i decided to write. If you want, you can turn this into an actual story. I'm literally begging. Just credit me somewhere with the idea.