Hero's online! Part one!

This will go on in separate point of views example, we start off on the main character izuku and go off on other characters. I'm trying to get you attached? With them, the reason for that is because I'll be adding sad scenes and I want you to cry.. I'm sorry I love angst even thought it hurts me.
~
I rolled in bed trying to fall back asleep even though I knew I wouldn't be able to. "Izu! Wake up sweetie!" I clutched my blanket and sighed. "Alright mom!" I called back, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and thought about what quirk I'll get, Kachan has an amazing quirk! I felt giddy inside and ran to my room getting my clothes so I can shower, I yelled out. "I'll take a shower is that okay?" I heard my mom laugh and say. "Of course it's okay silly." I smiled and ran into the bathroom undressing and turning the shower on. I dried off and put my clothes on, I walked out of the bathroom and said. "What you making mom?" She smiled and said. "Eggs, bacon, and roast." I nodded and ran to my room, I sat on my chair and turned on the computer and mumbled. "What quirk.." I clicked on the video and held my all might figurine. I laughed and mimicked my favourite hero's words. "Because I am here!" I paused and turned off the computer because my mom told me it was time to eat.

I helped my mom put the dishes away and said. "Mom?" She replied with a yes. "..Can we go and.. get that game called hero's online?" She blinked and said. "Hero's online? Alright I'll get you it." I smiled and thanked her a lot, she told me to calm down and asked. "Get ready, we'll go out and find the game." I said okay and ran to my room and got ready. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes. "Come on mom!" I fiddled with the strings of my all might hoodie. "Alright don't be so impatient izu!" My mom laughed and held my hand as we walked off on an adventure to find the game.

I walked the aisles with my mom trying to find the game. I slumped down, we weren't going to find it any time soon I shouldn't have wasted my moms time. I looked up and mumbled. "Kachan?" I saw Kachan walking with his mom, what's he doing here? I let go of my moms hand and walked to him. "What are you doing Kachan?" He looked at me and said. "Looking for a stupid game called hero's online, really none of your business." I winced as I heard his mom slap him on his head. "Katsuki! That's not something you should be saying!" He groaned and rubbed his head as he mumbled. "Fine.." He ran off from his mom and went to one shelf with games. "What is it Kachan?" He sighed and said. "This is the only copy of the dumb game." I mumbled out an oh. "You can have it.." I fiddled with my sleeve and walked to my mom about to tell her we don't have to look anymore. "Why?" I looked back at Kachan and smiled. "Because your my friend!"

As we were about to walk out the store owner told us to wait, my mom reluctantly walked to the counter. "Here, you can have this." He pulled out a copy of hero's online, my mom asked why as I stayed quiet. I didn't want to burst in tears in front of Kachan and everyone. "Because your boy was a kind kid and it's nearly Christmas so I thought I'd give an early present." She thanked him and handed me the game, I held it close to my chest and smiled.

I opened the door and helped my mom with the groceries and then ran to my room to play the game. I bounced up and down in excitement as the game intro played. All mights fearless smile faded as the customize your character popped up.

~
So this is my first bnha story on wattpad and I just realized that I forgot to say if you didn't know already this is where they're still children it eventually evolves to them being teenagers. I also changed the plot so if you realize something is out of place that's because of me, messing up the plot.