Matt x Tord

Sub!Tord x dom!Matt
Heated/ Hot (Lemon)
No kinks

Tord sat on the Ginger's bed, laughing and talking with Matt as he told narcissistic jokes about himself. Tord was currently holding Matt's hand, since they were already a couple, and suddenly Matt stopped joking around.

"Tord, Ive been thinking.. we've been together for a long time now.. and I was thinking that we should.. i Donno.. take our relationship to the next level you know..?" Tord chuckled and got up.

"Matt, if you were so horny why couldn't you have just told me?" He gestured to Matt's visible bulge as he undressed slowly in front of Matt. What a tease.

The more things Tord did and said, the more Matt got turned on and the more his temptations grew to just pin him to the bed. But soon enough they were both in their underwear.

Tord slowly sat in Matt's lap, wrapping his small legs around the tall ginger, slowly grinding against Matt's hardened erection. Matt grinned and thrusted upwards softly.

"You're so beautiful, love. You know that?" He earned a small chuckle from Tord as he the ginger spoke once more, "I would say you're as beautiful as me, but now I think you're taking over." Tord laughed, "oh really?" Matt hummed a yes before licking Tords neck, sometimes nipping at his skin and sucking.

Tord moaned softly and gave tiny mewls to Matt as he continued.

"Your noises are so heavenly, love" he said as he continued, pulling the small norski closer. Soon Matt was hovering over the fragile male, both now completely naked.

Matt had grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand and applied it to his member and tords entrance, making the small Norwegian whimper at the cold touch.

Matt put the tip inside and looked up at the reddened norski who nodded for him to go. Matt slowly slid himself a good 4 inches before looking at Tord again, who simply told him "y-you can move now.." and so the ginger did.

He moved at a slow pace loving the sounds or the soft mews from the shorter boy.

"You're too beautiful love~" he said sweetly into Tords ear as he continued to whisper sweet nothings to his lover. Although still at a reasonably slow pace, he now became a little deeper, loving the small popping sound that erupted when he slid in and out again. Not long after Matt picked up his pace, he also went deeper with each thrust.Eventually Matt started to hit Tord's prostate, which made the Norwegian to go crazy lustful.

Tord bucked his hips rather harshly when Matt pushed inwards. He lay splayed out and moaning curses along with his lover's name. Matt started to pant and sweat as he moved faster, his face reddening. He grabbed ahold of Tord's hips and pushed him on his full length making Tord gain tears that were slowly moving down his face.

"Oh.. Jesus love I-I think I'm gonna-" he panted before climaxing inside of Tord, filling the norski.

"Cum..." he panted out as he plopped down beside the smaller male. The Norwegian panted as he kissed the ginger passionately on his lips, even biting Matt's bottom lip when departed. He smirked and lay down yawning, soon falling asleep.

°-* BONUS *-°

Edd sit outside the bedroom door sweating and blushing as he scurried away, scarred.

Lmafo 564 words