The night before

"I'm back sweetie, how was your day?" Scotty had just come in from work and we were going out that night to celebrate our birthdays (they're three days apart).
"Great" I replied, I'd been at work too, at Walmart down the road from the apartment. "Remind me who's coming tonight?" I asked. My brain had been going at a thousand miles all day and I couldn't remember who was coming.
"Oh, Esa, Alli, Piques, Gary and Ray." Scotty replied.
"I've not seen Alli for ages, so it'll be really nice to see her, we've been texting and tweeting but not actually speaking." I said to Scotty as he came to give me a kiss.

"You're eager- but I'm not complaining." I giggled to Scotty as he took his top off.
"Well I would be, I'm with you- my Princess" Scotty said as the throws of passion engulfed our body, we then moved to the bedroom, where we then relieved our desires together.
By the time we had recovered both our energy and bodies we rushed to get ready, we were meeting them at the Cheesecake Factory in an hour. Scotty quickly ironed our clothes as I jumped into the shower to wash my hair. Then after Scotty showered we both got ready and drove to the restaurant just in time.
As we entered we were shown to the table in which there was a big surprise- my brother was there, all the way from England. I'd missed him so much and to see him was the best birthday ever.
We sat down and ordered our meals and the atmosphere at the table was amazing, something was going to happen, but I was too preoccupied to think about it. Me and Alli were catching up and laughing as we talked about what we'd missed, when I was talking to my brother, David I realised that I missed him more than I thought.
Scotty seemed more than in his element as he talked, hugged and kissed me.
I ordered the Soup, Salmon and for dessert cheesecake (of course). As we finished our meal I noticed that Scotty quietened down and was whispering to Esa, Piques and Gary. Ray was giggling and being stupid with David.
When I was about to go and get another drink, Scotty stopped me, while on one knee- is he doing what I think?
"Kate, I love you so much and I feel that everything has been perfect recently, so I have a question...." Scotty paused as he got something out of his pocket "Will you marry me?" He asked as tears rolled down my face.
"Yes, yes, a million times yes, I love you so much Scotty!" We stood up and had the most electric kiss that we'd ever had. I was getting married to Scotty Sire, I was going to be Mrs Sire!