ALWAYS & FOREVER

In a old house, a girl is cleaning the floor while two other girls were sitting and filing their nails.

One girl, who was sitting on the sofa, smiled evilly and kicked the bucket filled with water and all the water splattered on the floor.

The girl who was cleaning the floor looked at the girl with a frown.

G1- Ragini, what did you do? Now I've to clean the floor again.

R- This is what you deserve, you trash.

The girl who kicked the bucket was none other then Ragini and the girl who was cleaning the floor was Anika.

Ragini and Tia were step sisters of Anika and daughters of Kamini, Anika's stepmom.

T- Let it be Ragini, mom will teach her a good lesson.

R- Yes you're right. MOM! MOM!

Kamini came towards them and asked what happened.

T- Mom, see Anika spilled all the water on the floor and now she's blaming Ragini for it.

K- What?

Kamini asked angrily. Anika frantically shook her head in negative.

A- No. No. I didn't do anything.

Kamini held Anika by her hair and Anika closed her eyes in pain.

K- Don't forget that you're a mere servant here and you dared to blame my daughters. Now you'll clean all the house today and you won't get dinner tonight.

Anika's eyes widened in shock.

A- No. Please don't do this. How can I clean the whole house today itself?

K- Stop questioning me and get back to work.

Kamini pushed Anika on the floor and tears started flowing from her eyes. Ragini and Tia giggled.

They stood up from their places and looked at Anika while laughing.

R/T- What a Mess!

They said while looking at Anika with a giggle and left.

Anika wiped her tears and started cleaning the house.

It was 2 in the morning when Anika's work finally got completed. Anika was completely tired.

She slowly went towards the attic which was her room.

She lied down on the mattress on the floor, totally tired

She lied down on the mattress on the floor, totally tired. Suddenly her stomach grumbled because of hunger. She folded her knees towards her stomach to control the hunger and after struggling for some time, she drifted into sleep.