Interrupted

This tree was my favorite place in all of creation. It was a old growth oak tree that we'd planted together when we'd been given our little piece of heaven. Our heaven consisted of a little log home with a gorgeous kitchen and sweet little front porch. Our log home situated on the bank of a peaceful clear pond that we swam in on the warm days and skated on in the winter. Just to the left of our house we planted this tree that's now gigantic. We vowed when we first started working for the defenders of the Light that after a long mission we would sit together, in each other's arms, under this tree talking and working out everything that had transpired until it was all clear...however long that took. Some times everything cleared so quickly that I wished for more time. Then there was other times that we sent days and nights out there. The generation of time off had become almost more of a gift than crossing the veil and restoring humanity. This was supposed to be our generation off to enjoy some time together but the Collective needs a push into the light.

We were enjoying a lazy morning under our tree by the lake when the Divine Intercom went off. "All Divine report to the Council immediately" "It would really be nice if they got someone with personality to be the announcer for that thing" jokes Balick as he tightened his arms around me. Neither of us wanted to move. We'd earned this break. Our last mission to Earth had been a difficult one to shake. We'd lived a hard generation without each other even if we'd cleared a lot of broken timelines. "Cal we should go" he whispered. I didn't want to but I knew they'd come find us if we didn't. I also knew this meant there may be a possibility that we'd be needed again.

I'd been hearing whispers of Archangel Michael's fights with the darkness which in itself isn't unusual. That's what he does, protects the collective. But what was rumor worthy was that he'd lost a few key big battles lately. As a member of the Divine I'm allowed to know the "plan" while I'm on our side of the veil but most of the time I'm not that interested. Our down time is ours. But I knew there had been a few key human time lines that were broken with the darkness succeeding in killing those humans. This puts good in a difficult, vulnerable place. It's much like a long game chess game. Highly protected humans have contracts that once fulfilled will activate something Divine on Earth and vibrations will raise. The higher the vibration the closer to heaven. On the other side the lower the vibration falls the closer the collective falls towards hell. We are in a constant battle to raise the vibration of humans from the other side of the thin veil that separates their reality from ours. On our side time doesn't exist, energy flows simply, and we live forever.

Balick and I opened the portal to the Grand Hall where the collective assembles. I'd been walking these white marbled floors since I came into existence but they were still awe inspiring. Balick knew this about me and always had my hand and acted as my eyes, guiding me down the hall while I starred up at the frescos depicting our history and the beginning of time. My favorite piece depicts the Muse's. These sirens were beautiful and powerful. And their blood ran thru mine. Balick and I were built from Muse blueprints. It's funny I might have inherited the beauty and what my counterpart calls the "seductive power" in my eyes but it's Balick that got the real power, the ability to change mortals minds. More than once, frustrated, I've pleaded for them to allow us to take our power with across the veil. I'm positive we could raise vibration so high that we could all take a vacation at the same time. That always gets a chuckle from the Divine but I'm always dismissed. It's a amusing thought but I'm aware the fragile 3rd dimension that humans live in couldn't withstand that level of power for long.