Chapter 1

"Five minutes, I still have five minutes, I can make it!" Ain carelessly rushes towards to school bumping into someone holding books. 

"Ow! I'm so sorry, I was mindless of my surroundings I didn't mean on bumping on you," said Ain in such a panic of getting late while helping the girl pick up her fallen books.

"My bad I was on a panic either, i'm almost late on school,"  the girl said as she was hurrying to pick up the books.

As they finished picking picking the books, "I'm terribly sorry again, I gotta go,"  Ain left with a quick dash onto school leaving the girl behind.

*sigh* "What a day," as the girl slowly walks as she looked at Ain running to school.

*A while later...

*Ain quickly slams the door and then falls over to the floor due to exhaustion*

"Relax Ain, you made it haha," as Dillon pats Ain's back as he laughs expecting that commonly happens to Ain.

*sigh* "Have you even tried rushing to school and then accidentally bumping into someone, geez that was a pain." as Ain exhaustly tells Dillon.

Dillon replies, " Haha you poor thing, its fine pal, now go to your seat the class is about to start. Call yourself lucky our professor is late today so hurry." 

 "Fine fine, atleast your here to cheer me up in another boring day in school. Thank you." as he grabs Dillon's hand and stood up to go to his seat.

"Your always troubled Ain, cheer up for a while man," as Dillon whispers to himself while sitting down.

*5 minutes later* 

"Hmm, it seems like he is late today I wonder... That means more time for me to hang around," as Dillon happily stood up and went to chatter with his other classmates.

"Another day... Another boring day in school. This world seems so bland and boring. In this world I just see gray. Nothing special, nothing to do. Just the same days of studying, no other. I mean, there's nothing I can do, besides study.  Everyone has their own special talents, gifts, hobbies, but I seem to not find any of those on me. Am I that bad, I posses no talent nor skill, I don't really have any achievements, I don't excel with anything whatsoever. And now, I have caused trouble for other people a while ago. I hope she wasn't hurt, I still feel bad for what I have done. *Sigh* I'm so reckless, if only I got more time to make up with my mistake. One day hopefully. I will find my true purpose." as Ain wonders in the corner letting time fly by waiting for their teacher.

*The front door opens and then their teacher shows up, the class went silent, everyone went back to their respective seats and greeted their teacher with a smile.*

"Good morning class," as the teacher greeted them with a happy look.

*The class greeted back to the teacher with a good morning*

"Sorry I was late... Today you will be having a new transfer classmate. Please try to get along with her well. Alright dear, come in."  the teacher guides the person to the front.

Ain going back to his thoughts, saw that the girl was the same one he encountered while rushing onto school.

Both quickly reacted with suprise and pointed at each other and said "You?!!"