🌠ℤ𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℂ𝕊🌠

♈Aries♈
March 21 -~- April 19
They're extremely competitive; it's all a challenge and everyone's a rival. They possess a youthful energy regardless what age they are. They display a passion for life itself unmatched by other signs.

♉Taurus♉
April 20 -~- May 20
They are cool, coordinated and measurable. They want good things in life and have a creative and aesthetic side secret. Money is important to them because it gives them security and the ability to enjoy themselves.

♊Gemini♊
May 21 -~- June 20
They are young, lovely, curious, reactive. Their nervous energy and perceptual skills keep them in front of the curve, making them sometimes psychic. They have a gift for vocabulary and can easily talk to themselves in and out circumstances.

♋Cancer♋
June 21 -~- July 22
They're loyal to themselves and others, loving and extremely protective. The moon is governed, and their mood grows as dramatically and decreases. They're secret and if they feel insecure, they can be a little controlled. They love and have big hearts.

♌Leo♌
July 32 -~- August 22
Leos think big and behave courageously. A hero larger than life, who loves to play and lit up. They are mostly lovable, exciting and reliable characters that are great to be around, but their ego may be able to lead them into distressing or challenging actions.

♍Virgo♍
August 23 -~- September 22
Virgos have a keen eye, a strong sense of judgment, analysis and curious understanding. Normally stylish, gracious and fond of others.

♎Libra♎
September 23 -~- October 22
They are polite, compassionate, intellectual, cultural, friendly and creative. But they can render a' shape change' so you don't realize WHO they are, deep down, or whatever they truly believe.

♏Scorpio♏
October 23 -~- November 21
Scorpios are strong and weak, passionate and cold, independent and clinging to contradictions. Layers and layers remain, and an "agenda in the agenda" still persists. They are fervently loyal and protective to those they love. In general, Scorpios get what they want in their lives, they are relentless and ambitious.

♐Sagittarius♐
November 22 -~- January 19
They're brutally honest, they act before they think, and they're always helping others if they can. People love them for these traits, though, for those they're close to, their openness and the need to cut loose can be frustrating.

♑Capricorn♑
December 22 -~- January 19
Capricorns are cautious, careful, diligent, pragmatic, focused, and the kind of individual who grows higher than their counterparts in a low-key way, to the delight of all. They have always persisted, they have pursued their ambitions doggedly.

♒Aquarius♒
January 20 -~- February 18
They're not seeing anything at face value, but they're always trying to understand and change. We are innovative, progressive and assertive. They love people, but they can behave very nervous and, deep down, still feel insecure.

♓Pisces♓
February 19 -~- March 20
They are very sensitive, imaginative and intuitive. They can be amazing, changeable and sometimes confused, because of their compassion and their sensitivity to the emotions of others.