How it all started

It was a cloudy muggy day when Lady Valentine came to late, the hallways were clear like living in a desert. Then some kids come behind her mocking her fat body everyday for 2 weeks. Yet school wasn't something she had to worry about, home was way worse. Her mom was always in her room drinking, smoking, and doing drugs. While her father was working day, evening, and night to pay the bills, put food on the table to keep the family safe n warm. Lady Valentine has 2 older siblings, my brother lives in Taxes with is wife n kids. His name is Flawless king. The second oldest is my sister Sky Blue n she goes to college at West Chester University of Philadelphia. Plus has one younger brother Hell Firer. Hell Firer is the main bully in Lady Valentine life. He the main one because he goes into room tears the whole room up from top to bottom. Plus he writes on her mirror n wall calling her fat, ugly, four eyes. The worse thing he has done to Lady Valentine was one day he went into her room in the middle of the night and raped her. She wakes up screaming for help, bit her mother was to drunk to care n her father was working with ear plugs on so he did he wat was going on. Lady Valentine never told anyone wat had happen to her that night.