KIMI to BOKU (YOU and ME)

HONORIFICS EXPLAINED

© DEL RAY MANGA ~ (Official Source)

-SAN: This is the most common honorific and is equivalent to Mr., Miss, Ms., or Mrs. It is the all purpose honorific and can be used in any situation where politeness is required.

-SAMA: This is one level higher that "-SAN" and is used to confer great respect.

-KUN: This suffix is used at the end of boy's names to express familiarity or endearment. It is also sometimes used by men among friends or when addressing someone younger or of a lower station.

-CHAN: This is used to express endearment, mostly toward girls. It is also used for little boys, pets, and even among lovers. It gives a sense of childish cuteness.

-SENSEI: Literally meaning "one who has come before," this title is used for teachers, doctors, or masters of any profession.

----------------------------------------------------------------

- PART 1 -

Watashiwa Danna Tanka Souo. My first name was given by my father and my second name by my mother. Everyone calls me by my first name, my father too. When my mother was still alive, she was the only one who calls me Tanka. I love my mother so much! She's the only one who can understand everything about me, so if someone/ anyone calls me Tanka someday, I guess I might fall in love with him, well if it's a guy.

Everyday was a fairytale when I'm with him, a daily routine for us. Attending classes with him everyday, making every second counts. But something happen when I celebrated my 18th birthday, actually it happened on the next day of my birthday, It changes my life, makes it so very complicated that I want to run away from reality. But something change too and I ought to discover it. ~

The doorbell of her apartment rang, she hurriedly run towards the door and looked at the peephole to see whose outside. "Man in black suit? What does he need from me?" She opened the door and looked puzzled.

"Souo Danna-sama?"

"Yes that's me. Why?" He presented a boy, a much younger compared to Danna.

"This is Hanazawa Shuuei-boochama, your Fiancé."

Danna jaw dropped, she can't believe it.

"It's a mistake! Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else?" She nervously put a mocking laughed.

"It's not a mistake." "Bu ... Bu ... But ..." Before she could speak another word again, the man interrupted.

"Then I'll leave Hanazawa-boochama to you. Please take good care of him." The man bow and leave.

"Wait! Hey!" Before Danna could protest again, the boy entered the apartment.

"Hey bouya! (Little boy!) Do you really want to live here!?" Danna asked the boy, closing the door behind her.

"No, but I got no choice Souo-san." The boy answered.

He sat down on the couch and silently examines the apartment. The wall colors are bright but pleasant in the eyes; in fact the walls look lively. The appliances looks neat, all in all, the house looks good in him. But one thing caught his attention, the white piano beside the bookshelves, he was interrupted when Danna snap her fingers.

"Hey!" Danna sat down on the couch too.

"Is it really true? That ... that ... you're my Fiancé!?" Danna began asking questions.

"Yes it's true, I am your Fiancé. Try asking Souo-sama."

"Otou-sama!? (Father!?)"

"Yes." Shuuei answered.