Niall

I woke up, panting, another nightmare.

exhausted, I looked at the clock to see I was super late for work. quickly, I got dressed and ran out the door.

as always, I was late.

"Horan, If I have to call your cell one more time or tell you one more time to get to work on time this week, your fired. got it?" My boss yelled at me, growling a bit.

"Yes sir... I'm sorry sir." i muttered nervously.

My boss? Zayn Malik. He is rude, self-centered or at-least that's what people say. I know that he is a big teddy bear, because he was my tutor last year in high school.

Well, My name is Niall Horan. I'm in my third year of High School (Junior Year) and I have a part-time job after school at a Mental Hospital. My best friend is Louis Tomlinson and he has a boyfriend named Liam Payne (They both work with me.) On weekends, I work full time.

Each worker or employee gets a certain mental patient to work with, but I haven't met mine yet because I just started this week.

After Zayn gave me a speech about respecting your boss and getting to work on time, I got out the paper with the room number on it.

I began walking the halls of the mental hospital, waving to each patient and smiling excitedly.

as I reach room 302, I opened the door with the key and walked in to see a boy with a mop of curls, with his back to me, sitting on a clean white bed.

"Hi there! You must be Harry Stiles...?" I say, kindly.

"It's Styles."

"Sorry, M' bad with names. So let's get to knowing each other." I say and sit on the bed next to him. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well... my name is Harry Styles... I like to sing... I'm gay and stuff like that.." he muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Well, Mr.Styles, It's nice to meet you. Hopefully I'll be working more with you!" I say excitedly and smiled at him, which I earned another eye-roll.

Well this is going to be just great.