Daddy

I untangle my hair tie from my long thick hair and let it fall down my back. Afterwards I take a towel and wrap it around my 5'7 frame. My eyes trail over to the body length mirror hanging on the back of my bathroom door and I glance at my body.

Ever since I turned 16, boys have started to take notice of me, or should I say my body. I used to have the stature of a little boy- too skinny, no boobs, and long legs. Since then I guess you could say I've changed.

My boobs have gotten bigger. And by bigger I mean I went from an A cup to a D. Yeah, I know. My ass has gotten bigger as well and I definitely grew into my legs. Whenever I choose to wear tighter clothes than normal, I notice that I get more attention. Girls snarl at me, which my mom says is cause they're jealous. And guys stare at me in lust. Sometimes it makes me really uncomfortable. Being 16 and all, it's not very settling when you have 40 year old men smirking at you wherever you go.

After picking apart every single flaw I can find on my body for about 10 minutes, I sigh and walk into my room. Without getting dressed I fall back into my bed in my towel and lay there. I check my phone for the time and see that it's almost 1 am. Damn. I really need to stop showering in the middle of the night.

Shivering, I get back up and walk over to my balcony, the crisp winter air causing goosebumps to form on my smooth skin. I am admiring the view of my parents vineyard when I hear a creak behind me.

I gasp and snap my head towards the sound, my heart beating.

"Jared?" I question when I see my brothers best friend standing in my doorframe. Why is he in here?

"Hey." He says closing my door behind him and fully entering my dimly lit room.

"What are you doing awake?" I ask, taking a few steps toward him.

His eyes rake up and down my body and suddenly I'm very aware of only being in a towel. It has slipped down my chest a little revealing a little bit of cleavage and I cling onto it for dear life, praying it doesn't slip further. God this is awkward.

"Kai went to sleep and I got bored." He informs me in a low raspy voice, slowly taking steps towards me.

"Oh." My heart is beating so fast. What is he doing? Clearly he can see I'm only in a towel and I'm his best friends little sister...

"So I came in here.. to see what you were up to." He continues. He is standing right in front of me now.

"I just got done showering.." I whisper. I don't know what else to say.

He hums and reaches his large hand up to my face, cupping my cheek. Is he going to kiss me? What the hell?

"Jared what are you-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Shhh, don't talk baby." He hushes and I gasp. Did he just call me baby?

His tall frame of about 6'4 towers over me as he backs me into the wall. All the while his eyes are trailing down my body and my towel slips even further making me gasp and clinch it tighter.

"You're so beautiful Summer." He whispers into my ear and a moan slips out of my mouth surprising me. I feel his lips curve into a smirk at the sound.

I can't believe he's doing this. I mean, Kai would certainly never forgive him for pursuing me. But what kind of sister am I? I'm about to kiss my brothers best friend.

His soft lips plant small kisses down my neck and up to my chin. When he looks back up at me our eyes connect, his holding lust in them. His messy hair is cut into a 90's style- parted in the middle and more grown out then usual. He has a sharp jawline and fully lips and hes wearing a plain white t shirt and grey sweats. It has just now occurred to me how hot he actually is. I mean of course I've always thought he was cute (how could you not) but I just never saw him in that light. Until now.