part 1

background/summary: You and Jack have had an attraction towards each other then decide to become friends with benefits it’s been going on for several months, over that time you come to have very strong feelings for him but things go south when you find out he’s on a date with Madison. (this is kind of a flashback imagine)

The sunlight shone through my window waking me up from my sleep. I lazily turned to my other side running my hand along the bedside where he used to sleep, I sighed and thought about that night for the millionth time this month…

                 I got out of bed and stood up to go downstairs looking for Jack, I came across Johnson, “Hey J do you know where Gilinsky is?”

"Not here", he replied not even looking up from his phone, I scoffed and said "Really? Wow I didn’t realize," he looked up at me and rolled his eyes

"He’s on a date Y/N, why?" I felt my heart plummet to my stomach as I struggled to say something, "I-I just needed to return something to him he— uhm he let me borrow, haha that’s all,” I sat down next to J and focused my eyes on the TV that happened to be playing reruns of Full House as I spoke to Johnson ,”Gilinsky on a date?” I snorted “with who?” I bit the inside of my lip as I heard his response.

"Madison Beer." I raised my eyebrow and practically snapped my neck when I turned so quickly to look at Johnson. "What?!? She’s like 15."

"Why do you care he’s probably just trying get some pussy," J replied.

I rolled my eyes, “And that’s illegal.”

               I think he sensed that I was uncomfortable because soon after he changed the subject and we just talked about how great life was and all the amazing opportunities happening to both of us, him with Jack and his new album about to release, and all the record labels trying to sign me. We laughed about some stories we told each other and as he was in the middle of one of his many ridiculous stories the front door opened. Busting through the door in a fit of giggles with Sam was Jack. I stared up at him taking in his features my eyes traveled to his neck noticing the slightly pink mark on it. 

             A bunch of emotions were running through me, I wasn’t sure what I should feel, I mean I know I told Jack our relationship was strictly friends with benefits; no strings attached but when we began being more open to each other about our feelings and thoughts I fell for him. When he was on tour or in the studio I longed for him to be with me so I could hear his voice or laughter fill the room and erupt butterflies within my stomach. I craved his touch that drove me absolutely insane. I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when someone leaned up against me and rested their head against my shoulder, I looked to my right to see Sam with his eyes closed cuddling into me. I think Sam’s had a crush on me for a while and don’t get me wrong he’s a very handsome guy I just don’t think our relationship would go further than little flirtations. I’m almost positive he realized I was staring at him because his eyes shot up and he grinned at me,”Cuddle with me.” he whispered into my ear. I giggled, “I don’t think so” I said in a sing-song voice as I got up. I passed by Jack as I was walking out of the living room, “Jack come get your laptop from my room” I quickly made up a lie. He’d either think I wanted to talk or fuck, I guess I’d have to wait and see when I got to my room. 

               As soon as he closed the door he pushed me against the wall and began kissing down my neck nipping at my skin harshly, I let out a moan and asked him to stop. He shut me up by pressing his lips against mine and slipping his tongue into my mouth, he moved his lips against mine in sync. His hands traveled down to my ass and he gave it a soft squeeze. He almost made me forget about why I called him into my room. I pulled away from his lips but he didn’t stop, he kissed my jawline sloppily, “Jack” I managed to whimper out. “Jack!” he suddenly pulled away from me and said “What Y/N? Come on let’s just get to it I’m tired.” I knitted my eyebrows together showing that I was frustrated,”No I don’t want to fuck, Jack.”

"Then why’d you call me in here." He said as he sat on my bed.

"Not for that…to talk," I replied. I sat next to him on the bed and looked down at my feet. "Jack, where were you tonight?" I already knew, I guess I just wanted to hear it from him. He looked over at me in confusion and sighed,"Why are you asking me if you already know."

             I pursed my lips and stared at him,”You went on a date with a 15 year old.” I was clearly judging his actions and it angered him.

           He stood up and said, “Why do you fucking care about what I do.”

          I stayed quiet for a couple minutes, I began getting teary eyed, it sucked; I hated crying I hated feeling or looking vulnerable, I hated that I was on the verge of tears because of this boy, this boy that meant the world to me. I looked up at him and bit my lip to suppress my tears. My voice was shaky as I spoke. “Because..I care about you, Jack I like—" 

"No. No Y/N, don’t fucking do that. You made it crystal clear you didn’t want anything out of—”

"I know, Jack! Do you fucking think I asked to have these feelings for you?! If I could get rid of them I would but I can’t…" I felt my eyes sting as my tears fell down my cheek, I quickly wiped them away.

"Y/N.." he said softly,"I care about you too…just not like that."

"Okay." I croaked out,"I get it."

"I love you Y/N, you’re a great friend and—”

"Jack I don’t want to hear it, I fucking get it, okay? You don’t like me the way I like you, I understand." my voice cracked as I talked I tried to sound and look unphased and unemotional as possible but I just couldn’t I felt utterly weak, I couldn’t cope with the fact that the one person I wanted to be with didn’t want that with me. He sighed and said,"I guess I should go." As he left my room he turned around to say goodnight but before he could I shut the door on him. I layed in my bed pulling the covers up to my face as I let more tears fall, eventually I fell asleep.

 ---------------------------------------

This first part was pretty depressing haha, but I've decided to make this about a 5 part imagine and there will contain a lot of smut and stuff in the next parts, so if you're not into that do not read on kiddo. Also follow my tumblr because I will usually post the parts there first! :) and if you have any requests or whatnot let me know there. (link will be in my bio)