One shot

I'm sorry, I'm not even sure what came over me.

Actually, I'm not sorry, not even a little bit.

1.5k words of smut.

"God you look so fucking good like this." Niall said as he gently massaged your arse cheeks with his hands.

You were on all fours, arse up in the air with Niall behind you. He hadn't even done anything to you apart from kiss you, but your body was already alive. Goosebumps on your skin, heavy pants of anticipation filling the air. Turning your head to look behind you, you caught him just gazing at your naked body, biting his lip and looking like he was going to devour you like it was his last meal on earth.

The pressure his huge hands were putting on your cheeks were sure to leave red marks and you couldn't stop thinking about the last time he'd done that. It had been a few months ago now, but he had grabbed your arse while buried deep inside you, spanking you until you both came hard. At work the following few days you hadn't been able to sit down without wincing.

Sex with Niall could go from love making for hours, to fast and hard fucks in the kitchen, your back pressed up against the cold wall.

"Spread those legs a bit for me darlin'" He asked you softly.

Moving your legs apart a bit more, he ran his fingers down your back, scratching as he went. Tracing the line between your cheeks he teased your core with two thick fingers causing you to whimper. Resting your head against the pillow pushed your arse up into the air a little higher, opening yourself to him more.

"Soaking already and I've hardly done anything. Did you miss me baby girl?"

"Mmm you know I did." You replied, before gasping as he dipped the tip of one of his fingers into your wetness.

"Did you think about me when you were alone? Think about me when you were touching yourself?" He said, his voice all raspy from where he had been asleep less than ten minutes ago.

"Thought about you being deep inside me, got me off so good."

"I thought of you every time I got in the shower, couldn't stop thinking about that goodbye sex we had. Can you remember that morning?" He asked as began teasing your clit with his fingers.

You did remember that morning a month ago. Had thought about it every time you had showered while he had been away. It was the morning he was due to go away and the morning that you had decided to stop using contraception. The first time in 3 years of being together that you had gone bare. The first time either of you had in fact gone bare with anyone.

The sex had been the most intimate you'd ever had together, he had fucked you slowly against the tiled shower wall. Holding you up, you held onto his tensed arms as he had buried himself as deep as he could go. It had felt amazing and Niall had made the most erotic noises you think you'd ever heard from him.

Feeling every inch of him, every vein and curve of him had you clenching around his cock quickly. He had cursed profanities as he had cum, he had wanted to prolong the experience for as long as he could but the sensitivity of it all had got to him. When your legs hit the floor he had kissed you hard, mumbling how much he loved you.

But now as he leaned down he was intent on seeing how many times he could make you cum. Niall was always like this when he got home after being away, tried to make up for the weeks you had been apart. When he licked along your folds, you clenched your hands into the crisp white sheets.

"Missed your taste." He whispered before blowing cool air across your core causing you to shudder. "Missed your smell."

You couldn't even reply, just let out a long moan into the pillow your face was hidden in.