Love Letters (A Token of Gratitude For All My Fans)

Hi guys! Here's my special treat for eveyone! I created another oneshot story of Natsu and Lucy with a slight Gajeel and Levy. I hope you like this. I included a video of it so I hope all of you would enjoy this. I just want to say thanks for all those supporting my stories especially in The Terror Of Losing Lucy Heartfilia. It was nearing its end and here's a simple token of gratitude to all my fan who supports me. I don't own the video, just the story. I acknowledge the great work of MentalProdigy. Subscribe if you want. Enjoy this please!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Love Letters

“Lu-chan!”, Levy shouted, skipping her way towards Lucy.

“What is it Levy-chan?”, Lucy smiled happily at her. Natsu raised an eyebrow on the blue-haired mage.

“Can I talk to you for a second?”, Levy stopped in front of their table and eyed Natsu. “Alone”, with that Natsu seems to understand what Levy was trying to imply. She clearly wants them to leave. Pouting a little, Natsu and Happy stomped their feet, walking away from them and sat on the bar counter, asking MIrajane for fire foods perhaps. When Levy was sure Natsu was far enough for them to be heard, she created a rune barrier around them to make sure no one will be able to hear anything from them. Some members of the guild looked at them suspiciously.

“What’s with the barrier Levy-chan?”, Lucy looked at Levy with confusion.

“Well, that’s because I’m too embarrassed for anybody else to hear this. I only want to ask you for advice Lu-chan. I am having a really hard time for this”, Lucy saw Levy made such a troubled face while she fidgets in their seat.

“Alright, I’ll hear you out Levy-chan, what is it that you want to seek advice from me?”, Lucy soothed the Solid Script mage’s worries with her words. Levy’s face lit up at the sound of her friends help.

“Well you see, I kind of feel a little strange with Gajeel. I seem to become sensitive with seeing or being near him. Every time he was near, I got scared, when he gazes at me, I fidgets and my heart beats really fast. I don’t know what to do!”, Levy told her in a fast pace.

“Calm down Levy-chan! I can’t understand if you talk fast like that!”, Lucy tried to calm Levy down. Levy let out a heavy sigh with a sad look on her face. Suddenly, Gajeel stepped inside the guild. Both mages glanced at each other before Levy turned and averted her gaze with a deep blush on her face. Lucy saw her reaction and smiled. She smacked Levy’s shoulders lightly but hard enough for Levy to look at her with a confused expression.

“Lu-chan?”, Levy asked.

“You’re worrying too much Levy. You like him that is all!”, Lucy seriously said with a smile.

“W…what? Yo…you…..you don’t….really? I….well….it’s not like I’m….”, Levy stuttered and panicked. Finally, she held her breath and let it out with a sigh. “Really Lu-chan? You think I really like him?”, Levy asked.

“Positive! With your expressions when you see him, I would say it’s more like a love than a like”, Lucy grinned at her. Levy blushed so hard and looked once again at Gajeel who was no longer at the door.

“Hey shrimp, what’s with the barrier?”, Levy literally jumped from her seat when Gajeel’s voice startled her. She didn’t know Gajeel was already in front of them.

“Levy-chan, you better tell him your feelings, I’ll support you all the way, alright?”, Lucy smiled at her. Levy nodded and dispersed the barrier.