Character Sketches

Park Chaeyoung
The main character of this book. She is what you call the 'underrated talent' of Seoul.Whoever goes to the 'Judan Club' on the streets of Seoul knows about her talent. She is fabulous in dancing and don't get me started on her music. She plays the guitar while singing. She plays the piano on stage too but occasionally. She had an ex-boyfriend and ex-bestfriend for that matter, Jimin. They lost contact in sixth. She lives in a rented apartment and is managing her life with what she earns from her job at the club

Lalisa Manoban
The witty, strong and sweet Lisa is the heir of the Manoban food chain- 'Manoban's'. His father owns it now. She is a really, really talented dancer and singer. She looks forward to debut as the main dancer of Pink Punk as she is a trainee in BigHit. She is rich but not a brat.

Jennifer Kimberly Ruby Jane Kim/ Jennie Kim
The rich, badass, 'human Chanel', Jennie is a real baddy but a cutie inside. She is a trainee in BigHit as the main rapper and vocalist of project 'Pink Punk'. She studied in New Zealand for many years. She was born in an extremely rich family and was kind of hated at her college (she doesn't care). She is extremely well at cooking.

Kim Jisoo
The 4d, beautiful and bouncy Jisoo is caring and savage. She is a fast rapper but her voice is real sweet and husky, which makes her the visual and vocalist in project 'Pink Punk'. She loves hanging out. She also loves Pokemon. She acts towards immature but is really kind and caring deep down. Her visuals really match with BTS' Kim SeokJin. She has a really well established acting career and has also been in the MV's of several groups.

Jeon Jungkook
The second main character- the shy, sweet, well-behaved but secretly badass and savage Jungkook is the son of Mr.Jeon, the CEO of BigHit. Jungkook is also part of BTS- the most successful boy-band currently. He loves trying out new clubs around Seoul while criticising every musician he found- it was in his blood. He is a black-belt in Taekwondo and is brilliant at sports

Kim Taehyung
The 4d boy, Taehyung or V for short had a farmer image back in his village. But now, he is named the most handsome man in the world. His personality and looks are enough to capture anyone. He is part of BTS and also their most popular member. He is fond of playing the saxophone and dancing in heels. He also has an active acting career. He has a reputation for only needing minimum 3 seconds to beat his opponent in Korean wrestling. He is named the 'Human Gucci'. He was chosen as the second genius by his group. His acting skills and brains help him to fool members (Bon voyage and that spy game where he hid his own hint and made hints against another member)

Park Jimin
The hot af from outside and cute little bear inside, the mocha of BTS for short, Jimin, is a real baby gummy bear and moments later on stage, is a total hoe. He had an ex-girlfriend and ex-bestfriend whom he still likes. He misses her everyday. His band mates know about all of this ruckus between him and Chaeyoung, his past half-girlfriend. He is a really high pitched singer with a real good potential for dancing.

Kim SeokJin
The visual and vocalist of BTS, also the 'Worldwide Handsome' and oldest hyung acts as the fake maknae. He loves Pokemon and is brilliant at cooking. He is a total scaredy cat who won't hesitate in not listening to Mr.Jeon. He is the dad-joke cracking machine with no seriousness in himself. He is very good at acting.

Kim Namjoon
The dimple boy, Namjoon or Rm is a true gentlemen. With an iq of 148, he is the perfect combo of beauty and brains. He is the leader of BTS and the most sincere for that matter. He is the one who denied having a solo career even though he did not even know his band mates really well at that time. He is really cute and his dimples just add cuteness. He won't fail to make your day. He is the translator of the group and looks like he's done with the rest of BTS.

Min Yoongi
The savage, sleepy-head Suga is a really cute sometimes and a real badass the others. He knows how to play the piano and was a basketball player. He has great rapping skills (like, obviously). He is always done with his members and is ready to kill anybody in this whole wide world if he or she tampers with his sleep. He loves spending time with, Yoonji, his sister. He was also an underground rapper like RM. He literally spits fire, but, his other side is as soft as cotton candy.

Jung Hoseok
The sunshine and mood maker of the group, J-Hope, is the definition of a scaredy-cat, mood brightener, tremendously great dancer and a cutesy at the same FREAKING time. He won't ever fail to brighten your day and always cheer you up during times of trouble. He is like the solar energy. He is known to be the one who is most likely to make Suga laugh, along with Jimin. He is always smiling (I wonder how his cheeks don't hurt). His eyes and dance moves (and smile) show how true his happiness is. When he dances, he somehow manages to show his energy and charisma along with fun and enjoyment.

/////////////////////

There are four more trainees in BigHit in project 'PinkPunk'
If you're wondering why I didn't put them in YG. Actually, once I stepped in dog poop and when put my show up, it had a stank-"YG ENTERTAINMENT". He ruined 2ne1!!! He made them disband too soon! BigBang? Don't even ask! He is handling BlackPink terribly! They aren't even allowed to look at their company mates! Heck of a 'YG Family'! They ruined everything. So, let's pretend BlackPink or project 'Pink Punk' belongs to BigHit.

So, without wasting any more time, ,let's move on to the storyline which is definitely going to be shitty but cope with it.