The beginning

I thought that this was just going to be another good school year. I was now going to a new school. UA High in class 1a, the hero course. I would be the only one in the school with a dark secret. I'm a vampire. Anyway my names Shoto Todoroki. 

[UA high]

I stood at the gate of UA for a long while just looking at the new school before me. Just then something was running behind me but before I could turned I was knocked down to the ground. As soon as I was able to get up I turned to see what hit me. It was a green haired boy.

"I'm sorry," the boy said as he got up.

"It's fine," I said to the little boy "are you okay though" 

"I'm fine but your the one who hit the actual ground not me, are you okay" he said

"I'm fine," I answered "by the way I'm Shoto Todoroki and you"

"I'm Izuku Midoryia" Midoryia said. When he finished talking I noticed the blood on his arm. The smell was so good. It was to tempting. I had to get out of here.

"Well I better be getting to the dorms to put my things away," I said quickly so I could get out of here.

"Wait," Midoryia said "what class are you in. I'm in class 1a I just want to know " Crap, crap crap this was going to be bad he was in the same class as I was. That meant I would have to try to stand the smell of his blood. 

"Yeah same" I said in a dead voice. He noticed.

"Wanna walk to the dorms together" he asked "only if you want"

"Sure Midoryia" I didn't want to be rude. I had to hold my breath to keep the smell from bothering me & I just kept my eyes on the paper.  It worked, and helped a lot. As we were walking Midoryia noticed that I didn't look up & that I just kept my eyes on the paper.

"Todoroki," he said 

"Yeah"

"Is that your class schedule and you dorm number" he asked. I looked down to see that he had his paper in his hand as well

"Yeah, this is my schedule" I showed him. He looked over everything.

"Hey we have the same classes" he said "hey we also have the same dorm room" he showed me. I looked at it. He was right. Crap we had the same dorm room. This school year was going to be hard. Knowing that I would have to keep my secret & make sure I don't give into the blood lust.