Chapter 1

Harry POV

I struggled and tried to get free of the statue that held me in place, as I was surrounded by death eaters. Cedric was being held down by two death eaters, yelling at them to let him go.

"Let me go!", I yelled.

"Shut it Potter.", Lucius said rolling his eyes.

Wormtail walks towards me with a dagger in his hand.

"Blood of the enemy taken by force." he says cutting a part of my sleeve and putting the dagger against my skin.

I screamed in pain as the blade pierced my arm, drawing blood. Wormtail walked towards the cauldron that held Voldemort body inside of it. He tapped the dagger over the cauldron to make the blood drop in.

"The dark lord shall rise again." He said.

In moments the dark lord, he who should not be named, Voldemort returned. Living and breathing as he walked over to wormtail to exchange a few words and to restore wormtail's hand. As wormtail held out his arm to Voldemort, I look up to see more death eaters arriving. All kneeling when Voldemort approach them. I look over at Cedric and see he is still struggling to get up and get the death eaters that are holding him down off of him. He looks at me while still struggling as if asking me what to do, I just shake my head.

"Harry, I almost forgot about you." Voldemort said.

He walks over to me raising his wand. I see the death eaters faces watch in excitement as they think he is finally going to kill me. I watch him as he just stares at me for a minute before he finally raises his wand and release me from the statue. I let out a grunt as I made impact with the ground. I wipe the dirt off of me and grab my wand as I stand up. I watch Voldemort back up a few steps.

"How about a duel?" He said smirking.

"How about you stop wasting my time?" I said rolling my eyes.

He looked at me with shock written all over his face, as did everybody else around me.

"Excuse me?", He said confusion on his face.

"I didn't stutter , I'm sure I didn't." I said taking a few steps towards him.

"How dare you speak to him that way!" One of the death eaters yell pulling out their wand.

"Cru-", he yells but didn't get to finish the spell.

"Avada Kedavra!" I yell and the spell instantly kills him.

"Anyone else, have something to say?" I ask impatiently.

No one answered and the death eaters that were holding Cedric let go of him out of fear and shock.

"Harry, let's get out of here." Cedric tells running towards me, wand in his hand.

I smile at Cedric and nod my head. We walk over towards the port key that will transport us back to Hogwarts.