chapter one

Jennie's POV

When I woke up I heard footsteps coming to my room so I cover my whole body of blanket as if I am sleeping. (Creeek) the door opened and I felt someone is gently holding my shoulder, thanks god it's my mom  I can feel her hands. "Good morning little princess" my mom shouted with happiness, well that's my name
Princess Jennie Kim and we live in South Korea, well that was about a year before when I was still 6 years old then we transfer here now in Paris and I am now 17 years old.

I open my blanket and smile "MOM?!" I complained "your still my baby?" She reminded me " I know, but I'm big enough for you to call me your baaabyy or little princess" I told her with annoyance while we smile. "I love you Jennie soo much" she kissed my forehead "thanks mom" I hugged her.

That's how my mom really loved me. But about my dad...
they got divorced and my mom lived with me happily even we are not complete family.
"Breakfast is ready Jennie!" My mom shout downstairs. Well our house has just two floors and at the backyard it has flowers and a pool it's not that big because only two people are living here. My house there in Korea is much bigger because my grandparents or shall we call it parents of my dad also lived there.
"Coming mom" I answered so that she will know that I will be coming down. I also have a step brother Kai who just live next door after two houses down there. Well he is gorgeous and attractive too but he is my future step brother.... maybe? I think? Because his dad has a relationship with my mom. So it always makes sense that he will be my step brother. Kai always come in and out of our house cause  all he think with my house is also his house because he thought that my mom will be married to his dad. But I wish it won't be true so that I can't see him in my house like it's his. I also have a boyfriend/girlfriend his/her name is (y/n). I better eat my breakfast and go to (y/n) house and do some stuff, I said to myself.

30 minutes later-------

(Y/n) POV
(Someone is knocking in my door) yea who's there?

(A/n)

Sorry guyss I'm out of time, I have a lot of plans for this day maybe I will upload next time and I want to inform that I will not be updating unless I got at least 1k readers and voters....... Thank you so much for reading hope you like it

Cliffhanger hehhehehehehe