Part 1

Hi, my name is Tiffany Jones and I'm going to be grade 5 this coming school year. I am really excited for the first day of classes so I can see my crush (I know I'm young for crushes, but who care he's really my crush). Daniel is the name of my crush he is funny and really cute too, like me. First day of class has arrived; I'm jumping with joy while looking for Daniel. Then I saw him, I was really shocked to know that he already have MU. I ran to my friend Cecilia and asked her, "Did you know that Daniel already have MU?" "I didn't know, does he have MU?" she replied," Oh my, I'm really sorry to hear that, let's just find a new one, a better good looking than him. Oh yeah, since this is the first day you'll meet new friends and students, and it can be also easy for us to find you a new guy." she smiled, while saying that. So 5 days passed and I'm still sad, we still didn't find a new guy for me. Cecilia always trying the game "FLAMES" in me with the 5th grade boys and she suddenly screamed, "Tiffany! Tiffany! Oh my! Look at this, I found you a new guy! He's name is Brian Stanford, he's my classmate when I'm in 4th grade." "I don't really believe in that games Cecilia, plus that's just only for fun and love is not fun." I answered her. "Just let us give it a try, if he really is not your type then you can stop, but if we'll succeed then continue it. Get it?" she told me. I day passed and Cecilia was right, that I may have a crush on him. "Cecilia! Cecilia! You were right; I think I have a crush on him." "I was always right!" she replied. One day I put his name inside a heart in my since textbook, and there was this scenario that I need to exchange seats with my classmate next to Brian every science time. I was really happy because I'll be seating next to me, every girl in this world wants to seat with their crush, am I right or wrong? So going back, I was really happy because I'll be seating with my crush, after that time I went to the Restroom. The time that I went back he's smiling at me like he won lotto. He whispered "Tiffany, I know you're secret.", I didn't said anything after that, I talked to myself "How will he know my secret we're not even close. Oh my! I think he saw my textbook, stupid me why will I leave my book with his name on it next to him?" I'm really freaking out that time.

After he saw that, he followed me wherever I go like he was my body guard or my dog. Everyone went home except me and him, he was waiting for me to finish cleaning our classroom. "I know your secret!" he screamed at me while he's smiling. "Why didn't you told me that you have a crush on me?" he said, and I answered him "Why will I tell you? If I told you that, I have feelings for you; will you feel the same too? Of course not.". "Why are you a negative thinker? I already have feelings for you." I was really shocked when he told me that, "What a good joke." I acted funny; like I thought what he said was only a joke. I'm walking home after our talk earlier and I realized that he is only behind me; I asked "Why are you following me?" "I'm not following you, I'm taking you home" he said. I asked him one more time, "Do you really feel the same way, I feel for you?" "Yes, I like you." he replied. We reached home and told me, "Bye bye, Tiffany!", I took a shower and did my homework. I can't focus to what I'm doing, he's running in my mind every time, then I told myself, "Tiffany, Tiffany, focus, okay?".  We did everything for the past 4 months, he's friends also became my best friends. Cecilia asked "So how's your relationship with him?" "It's really fun, we're like a couple" I answered back. Cecilia added, "Look, I'm going straight to the point, I think Brian has a new girl she like..." "Cecilia, you’re not funny, why are you thinking like that?" I replied, "Hey Tiff are you there? Come on, you know I won't lie to you, check his messages.”. I texted him and call him but he won’t reply nor call back, I really feel like Cecilia is telling the truth but I won’t think of that, he told me to stop being a negative thinker. I approached Brian this day and discussed with him if it’s really true, he said “Don’t be too mad, we are neither couple nor MU, look I only like you back so you’ll be happy but don’t really think that we’re really a class couple. Get it?” “Why didn’t you told me earlier, look I really like you, you’re everything to me” I answered him, He replied “Well you’re not everything to me; you’re just a piece of trash in my sight.” “I wasted all my time for you even my money, then you‘re telling me that I’m just a piece of trash? So the saying about you is true, you’re really are a bastard.” I walked out to that place and went to Cecilia, “Cecilia! I really love him; I think I can live without him?” I’m crying like a baby who needs milk while talking to her, “This is all my fault, if I didn’t play FLAMES this couldn’t happen to you.” she replied, “It’s not your fault, it’s mine. If I just didn’t trust him that easily, I won’t be like this.”.  

A year already pass and I’m already in 1st year high school. I didn’t throw our memories; all of those memories are inside of a tiny box with a lock. Even though everyone knows that I hate him but deep inside my heart he will be my love forever and ever.