well you could have told me that earler!

Jan 1 2018

Dear diary,

I still haven't figured out how to come out to my family yet.

I don't know how they would react, being rased in this town. Predujuce and homophobic the lot of them, saying that the LGBTQ+ have no rights.

What gives them the right to be better just because they paraphrased from a book that most of them haven't actually read except the bits they can use against others? One of the books they say is proof that we shouldn't have the same rights also said love thy neighbour as thy self , so do they wish to be treated like us, scared to say who you are because a book that said you could have slaves and sell your children said its wrong?

If the towns like that whos to know they aren't. I want to tell them but with this town you never know what they might do.

Jan 15 2018

Dear diary,

I did it. I came out to them, well just my sister Anna and my best friend Leah.

Its a start, though!

They took it really well we were down at the steps from the basket ball court nobody goes to any more.

They were talking about the boys they liked and tried to get me to confess who I liked,They have been trying since I let it slip i liked someone earlier this month. They thought it was a boy and I didnt know what to do, I tried to cover it up and so i only described her but didn't say her name, I said they have green eyes the prettiest Ive ever seen and The softest looking red hair with pink at the bottom and-

I stopped myself from saying anymore because the only person we know matching that description was certainly not a boy.

I freaked.

I thought they would hate me, my sister and my only friend lost to me. But thankfully they just let it slip and continued asking me but instead of him or his they said her and she.

How long have you liked her? Do you know if she is bi or gay?

I'm not ashamed to say I cried.

They were so happy I had finally told them out and not hidden.

They had known for years.

And they didn't think to tell me that!!!

AN:

This is the first thing ive put propper effort into so sorry if its bad.

idk if i should put a dee or remus in should i??

-JJ