Chapter 1: finding

Lexis POV: I love them so much I just wish they were here. I looked at the ceiling with thoughts replaying in my head like a broken record. "LEXI DINNER IS READY," I hear my sister calling from down stairs. It woke me up from my deep thought like when you fall out of bed when you are in a dream. "Coming!" I screamed from in my room as I ran down the stairs. "What's for dinner?" I asked "steak and green beans," she said with a smile on her face " why are you so happy?" I asked with a grin. Then she did something I never thought she would have done she gave me tickets to go see them. Who are they? you might ask well, they are my favorite band of course! Why Don't We. I snapped out of my trance and gave my sister the biggest hug ever, " I have to tell my friends" I said to my sister as I ran to my room.
Jakes POV: " I cant wait to do that show tomorrow night!" I said excitedly "the only thing I don't like about this one is the car right it's so long," Daniel said with a frown "It is not the end of the world!" I said rolling my eyes "Besides we've had worse drives," "Yeah. you're right," the boys said with a sigh. " And Besides I heard Taylor Swift will be there!" I said in excitement " ohhhhh!" Zach said laughing, " Someone has a crush" " NO I DON'T" I said angrily while I started looking out the window.

NOTE: sorry this is so short the next part will be coming out tomorrow (chapter 2: The concert) hope you enjoyed❤️❤️