Prologue: How it all started.

Many centuries ago magical jewels were created, the Miraculous, which gave incredible powers; for millennia, heroes used these to fight evil for the good of humanity. Of the many jewels 7 were the most important, and 2 were the most powerful: the Coccinella earrings (which conveyed the power of creation and represented fortune) and the Black Cat ring (which transmitted the power of destruction and represented misfortune ). Legend has it that those who managed to possess these two jewels would have achieved Absolute Power and the ability to express a desire that would change reality.

One day, the temple where the Miraculous were kept was destroyed by fire. Fortunately one of the guardians, Master Fu, managed to escape and save the jewels and a sacred book that contained invaluable information about their powers. Unfortunately, during the trip, the master lost two Miraculous (the butterfly and the peacock) and the book.

A long time later a man found the brooch of the Butterfly, the Peacock's clip and the book, and when he knew the power of jewels he used the brooch to become the super-villain Papillon: from that moment on he would use people's negative feelings (anger, resentment) , frustration, sadness and disappointment) to transform them into super villains, in order to obtain the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat, to obtain absolute power, to achieve his "greatest wish".

Master Fu, having learned of the danger, being too old to fight, manages to find two chosen Parisians to entrust the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat.

This is the central core of every Ladybug and Chat Noir story.

But when the attention of an infamous international vampire, Zelretch aka Kaleidoscopic, is attracted, the whole world will change for better or for worse.

XXX

In a large dark room with old stone walls that seem to date back centuries.

In the center of the room there is a well-worked wooden desk that was strewn with strange and peculiar objects.

There are also shelves everywhere crammed with an assortment of a different variety of books that many thought to have been lost over time.

On the chair behind the desk is an old man who seems to be anywhere between fifty or seventy.

The man with short hair and beard who are both gray as a sign of his age. Her dress is an extravagant dress with a short black black on the shoulders.

But the most appealing feature of that man is his blood-red eyes that contained knowledge and wisdom beyond any other person alive today.

The name of this man is Zelretch.

XXX

Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, the fourth of the 27 ADD, the marshall magician and holder of the second magic.

Zelretch is a complicated man, difficult to describe for many.

Most people consider him an old prankster and a vampire capable of Second Magic, Kaleidoscope, that is, traveling through dimensions.

This simple description can quite well sum up the old joker vampire, who likes to mess with people's lives.

But not everything you see or hear is completely true.

In the case of Zelretch, his jokes, especially those related to Second Magic, Kaleidoscope, have a reason to occur.

Mainly ward off boredom, have a laugh.

The last reason is the least important of all, changing events for the better and preventing catastrophic endings.

But wrapped up by mistake, Zelretch creates these apocalyptic disasters, that's when it happens, he sends someone to clean up his mess for him.