Adoption center

Mackenzie pov

I am Mackenzie and i have been in this orphanage for so long that I have given up hope that i will get adopted I am 15 and still haven't been adopted . Ms Aliza is calling me down that people have come to adopted people from the age off 13 to 15 i hate her so much she is so rude . I wore my black shorts sneakers and a top and went down. 

Kylie's pov 

Kylie's pov 

I am here today to adopt a girl between the ages of 13 to 15 because i can't stand being alone in this house or with the the Kardashians . I really like this girl Mackenzie she is so sweet and mature she will be perfect for me and i can bond with her. I have made my diescion to adopted Mackenzie . 

Mackenzie pov 

I am so happy and i can't believe kylie Jenner adopted me i am so happy  today i ran upstairs to pack my stuff i didn't have much so it didn't take much time. We left the center and there was so much paparazzi and asked me questions like did kylie adopted you and kylie said yes. We got into the car  and kylie asked me questions. 

Kylie : so Mackenzie tell me a little bit about your self 

Mackenzie : I was born on 9th december and my parents died when i was 5 . Also wha do i call you mom or kylie. 

Kylie : Mom of course

Kylie : Also today we are going to the Amas so better get ready to walk your first red carpet.

Mackenzie : Omg thank you .