Punishment ~Yoonmin~

(3rd POV)

"I hate you so much for this...." Jimin growled under his breath trying to fix the way he's sitting.

"Watch your mouth...don't wanna add up to the punishment now do we?" Yoongi teased before opening the car door and getting out.

Jimin couldn't believe he had lost the bet and now had to go along with this punishment.

(FLASHBACK)

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Yoongi couldn't believe his boyfriend was actually going along with this bet when the punishment was this strong.

They had made a bet and the loser had to wear a vibrator to tonights dinner with their friends...and unfortunately Jimin lost.

"I told you". Yoongi smirked. While Jimin was frustrated....how could he wear a vibrator to ton fights dinner.

And with Yoongi controlling the vibration...he was in for a hell of a ride.

"How the hell am I supposed to get through this dinner?". Jimin groaned picking up the vibrator and heading for the bathroom.

"Want some help with that". Yoongi teased holding Jimins hips and grinding against him.

"Oh no you don't". Jimin pushed him away and entered the bathroom locking the door behind him.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"It's going to be fine". Yoongi said opening the restaurant door for Jimin who was still self conscious of the way he looked from behind.

~

"So...why were you guys late?". Taehyung asked putting his hand over his lovers shoulder pulling him closer.

"Well we had a be-". Yoongi started but Jimin stepped on his legs stopping him before he said too much.

"Traffic". Jimin simply said before glaring at his boyfriend who only smirked in response.

Yoongi took the remote out of his pocket showing it to Jimin from under the table.

He put his finger on the button that made the vibration faster. He averted his gaze to his boyfriend who gave him a frightened look.

"Please....dont". Jimin whispered as quietly as possible making sure that only his boyfriend could hear.

Yoongi only smirked hitting the button several times which made Jimin flinch and clench his fists tightly.

He was shaking trying his hardest to hold in his moans but the vibration was too much for him to handle.

And what made it worse was Yoongi putting his hand on Jimins thigh rubbing it.

His hand got higher and higher which made Jimin shake even more....he was a mess.

"D...ont". Jimin tried to mutter our putting his hand on his mouth tying to stop the moans from coming out

"Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook couldn't help but notice how red his friend was...he was also sweating.

Jimin couldn't speak...he was biting on his lips his head lowered...he couldn't let his friends see him like this.

"He's just feeling a bit tired...we'll be going now". Yoongi lied taking his boyfriends hand and excusing himself.

~

"Yooni.....stop it please". Jimin begged covering his mouth so he'd stop the moans.

He couldn't sit straight on the passenger seat and Yoongi was enjoying this a bit too much.

And to make it even worse he was rubbing Jimins groin squeezing it every now and then.

"Sto-ahh~". Jimin slapped his hand over his mouth embarrassed at the sound that just came out from him.

Jimin raised the music up so that his moans weren't heard...but this annoyed Yoongi so he shut the music off and dug his pocket for the vibrators controller.

"Yo....please do-ahh~". Jimin grabbed the olders shoulder squeezing on it.

The vibration was now worse than before if that was even possible....he wanted to stop but at the back of his mind he knew he was enjoying it.

~

As soon as they arrived to the house Jimin didn't even give Yoongi a chance to pull up the belt he jumped on his lap.

"Please...do something". Jimin begged hiding his face in the crouch of the olders neck.

"Gladly". Yoongi smirked before planting kisses on the youngers shoulder trailing up wards until he reached his mouth.

Jimin leaned in for a kiss but Yoongi teased him by pressing his knees up the youngers ass which made the vibrator go even deeper.

"I...can't take it anymore....please". Jimin panted clenching his fists grabbing the olders shirt trying to pull it up.

"Little kitten is being a little too naughty now". Yoongi smirked before pulling of his shirt then moving on to Jimins shirt.

"What do you want daddy to do?" Yoongi whispered in Jimins ear nibbling on it softly.

Jimin tried to mumble out his words but Yoongi being the teasing jerk he is pretended not to understand him.

"What's that now baby?" Yoongi smirked facing the younger.

He loved the sight of the frustrated Jimin who was panting and moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me..." Jimin finally muttered clearly grinding against the olders crotch.

"What's the magic word?" Yoongi teased Jimin even more. The younger was a mess and he felt like he was gonna explode.

"Fuck me...please". Jimin whispered. Yoongi smirked at the youngers request unbuckling his belt.

~

And let's just say....Jimin couldn't walk for almost 2 days 😉!

(THE END)
______________________________
And soooo this is the first oneshot!!!

What did you guys think?

I don't really know how I feel about it but...oh well!!