PROLOGUE

P R O L O G U E

I will, baby. I will.

The sea waved with the wind dancing. I stand in front of it to smell the scent that brings against my knees. I closed my eyes to reminisce those things. I love you, Rayan. I remember those line I said to him before he lost.

He didn't even say goodbye to me. No calls, no messages, and no goodbyes received. Are they all useless? Are they all full of hatred? What does LOVE literally mean?

I want you here near me to ask this question, "Why did you leave me?"

I want to know the answers but here I am, standing in front of the sea with cold beneath my feet. I want someone to cuddle me because of its cold. But look at me now? Here I am, alone.

"Time to go to sleep, sweety." I opened my eyes just to look at my fiancè.

"Okay." I said. He intertwine our fingers. I look up and smile at him. He kissed my forehead. Hmm. How I love his scent.

I met Peter, my fiancè, at the bar when I intended to drink because of longingness....

FLASHBACK

He sat beside me and held my hand.

"You're alone. Why're you here?" I swift away his hand touching mine and called the bartender for my order. After a minute, the bartender came with tequila in his hand. I've got to drink it but....

"Don't. Don't drink, Rachelle." I blinked more than once. How the hell he know my name? I was going to drink again but he pushed the glass away from my mouth that caused the tequila to be throwed.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted. This is insane. He must be crazy.

"I'm here to help you to get over him." He said firmly. Like what?

"I don't need you. I want Rayan here beside me," I stood up. "I want him here. I miss him." I said while crying. I also said it while slowly punching his chest. He hugged me as he brushed his fingers to my hair while smelling my shampoo into it.

"Sssshhh, sweety. I'm here. I'll always be here. Don't worry. I will not leave you as what he did to you. I will always watch over you. I will, baby. I will."