Red, Red, and more Red!

Lizzie looked down at her spaghetti and red sauce with a glum look. Kitty and Maddie, her two best friends, were away for winter break. No one understood her other than them.

Maddie had offered Lizzie to stay with her dad in their tea shop, but Lizzie turned down the offer, for she wasn't quite feeling it. She hadn't seen her mother in ages, and it would kill her to see Maddie and her dad spending family time together. As for Kitty, well who knows what she's been up to. In fact, she could be spying on her right now...

There were still many kids at Ever after high, for they had 7 weeks to visit their parents at castles and cottages. But for Lizzie....this was home.

She was picking at her spaghetti, when she heard Sparrow screech "LiZZie WaTCh oUT!" On his guitar. Lizzie turned to see a spiraling red tray coming towards her.

Lizzie wailed, and it hit her. Dexter's red spaghetti on her beautiful dress. She saw Dexter adjust his glasses and get up. "Oh man, I'm sorry Lizzie," he rubbed the back of his head and said "I tripped."

Lizzie was bubbling with anger. Her face was as red as the spaghetti stain on her dress. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" She screamed, in fury.

Dexter backed up, and slightly held up his hands to motion he didn't want to get mauled. Lizzie got up, and ran out of the cafeteria in embarrassment. How could this happen?

She quickly ran or her dorm room and slammed the door. As she passed her roommates bed, Duchess asked "...your dress...it's..." Before she could finish, Lizzie shouted "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Lizzie was in no mood for questions. Especially since she was royally embarrassed in the cafeteria.

"Translation?" Duchess knew Lizzie for some time now, and she treats Lizzie like she treats everyone ; poor and rude.

"get out!" Lizzie pointed towards the door and Duchess quickly got out rushing.

After Lizzie got dressed, she was in a rush to get to general villainy. As she ran with her books In her hands, she bumped into a Handsome prince, who automatically caught her. She was In the arms Daring Charming.

"Be careful, Lizzie. If you had bumped into someone else, you would've fallen," he flashed a smile even Kitty couldn't have ignored. Or Lizzie.