Part 25. End of us.

"N-no" I covered my mouth and sat down on the couch

Looking at the news with a blank expression. Everything is blurry because of the tears forming in my eyes.

I look around to see all of them standing still. No one dares to move even a little bit but suddenly a phone ringing makes me flinch.

Getting back to my senses, I sat down on the couch with my head hanging down.

Tears that kept falling from my eyes I picked my phone up as I take a look at my wallpaper which was of my parents.

"We will be right there" I heard one of them saying in a straight tone.

"Guys let's go and let the girls be here" Jungkook's sentence made me look up at him.

He was about to walk out but I stopped him.

"I'm coming with you" I said.

He looked at me with those blank and cold eyes that sent chills to my body.

"We are going to your house" Hoseok said as he noticed the tension since no one was in their right state mind.

Sighing in defeat, I sat down on the couch.

Jungkook's POV.
I need to see if everyone is okay and I cannot deal with y/n right now.

I know I sound harsh but my parents are the first thing in my mind. We hurriedly made our way towards the house.

After a few minutes we could see the black smoke that covered all over that place.

Fire brigades were everywhere, still trying to put out the small flames left.

Police was looking and observing the crime scene. I couldn't breathe when I saw the condition of the house.

I didn't wanted to say it but I think no one survived. Walking towards the scene I noticed the manager running towards us.

"Sir- you're here" He said as I simply nodded while all the guys were beside me.

"Who....is in-injured?" I gulped not ready for his answer.

"I'm sorry to say but Mr. and Mrs.Jeon are no longer with us" Manager bowed is head.

'Alright'

I took a deep breath.

'I'm not gonna cry'

"Who else?" I said and got to know that only Taehyung's and Namjoon's father, Jimin's and Hoseok's mother were alive and the rest of them were no longer.

After I got Jungkook's call telling me that neither of our parents survived, I cried a little harder to the point where tears didn't come out of my eyes any longer

Soon enough they were back. The details they mentioned was horrible and my only attention was on Jungkook who looked lifeless.

Everyone decided to rest a bit before the funeral. Jungkook didn't move an inch so I walked closer to him.

I looked at him as I held his hand in mine. Even then he was in his own world.

"Jungkook" I called him softly.

He took his hand away from mine as I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't think I can do this anymore y/n"

"What?"

"This relationship. Let's end it"

And right after he got up and left. I sat there but didn't knew how to express this much hurt all at once so I just accepted it.

I'm not going to run after him if he himself isn't interested anymore.

And after such awful incident that took place today, I have no energy to waste on Jungkook right now.

Soon enough I heard my phone ringing only to know that my grandfather was calling me.

Picking up the call you greeted him tiredly.

"Y/n, your grandma and I are on our way to Korea. Stay strong my love, we'll soon be there" I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Yes grandpa" I ended the call.

Walking outside, I laid down on the grass and looked up to the sky. My mind was all over the place.

I feel tired, as if something that is soaking all of my energy from the inside. The tears started to fall again.

Your parents were no more, your house was nothing but ashes and all the memories that it held burned down too.

Jungkook left you in such messed up situation but could you blame him?

Maybe you can and maybe you cannot.

"I just need to give myself sometime and everything will fall back into place." Closing my eyes I tried to calm my heart that hurted so badly.

"You're gonna be fine y/n" A voice that made you furrow your eyebrows but soon felt the owner of the voice laying beside you.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes" He turned towards you and gave you a comforting smile.

"It's gonna be alright"

"Yes it will be" You replied and returned his smile while both of you had tears in your eyes.

Staying a bit like this for a while you guys talked and you have to say Namjoon really helped you out right now.

"Thanks Joonie" You sincerely thanked him and now you feel a little bit better.

"Anytime" He got up and left.

"It's getting cold" You muttered and rubbed your palms together.

'Mom would have scolded me for sitting out in the cold for too long'

Wiping away the tears you laid there still.

"Y/n, you're gonna catch a cold" You heard Sumni's sleepy voice.

"Yeah I'm coming" You motioned her and she walked inside. Sighing, you got up and did the same.

Jungkook was laying on the couch while his left arm was placed over his eyes. He seemed deep in sleep so you quietly walked away.

"I'm sorry" You heard his voice which made you turn to look at him. He gave you a guilty look.

"Okay" Biting your lips, you made your way upstairs. You cannot fake to accept his apology.

Yes he hurt you and you don't want to forgive him.

Atleast for now.