Wings

I was being held above a world. I saw it from how you'd see it on a map. There was a power tower nearby. The person who was holding me suddenly let go and I was terrified. I grabbed onto a part of the tower and was hanging miles from death.

Another guy came by with wings on his back. He had orange hair and wore only orange. "Wow, you're really stupid aren't you."He said to me as he flew by.

I got angry and accidentally let go. Again, I was completely freaking out. But when I was a few feet from the ground, my falling slowed and I landed on the ground safe and sound.

Suddenly, I was in an apartment kind of thing in a tree. From my window I could see open gates leading out to a sand filled oasis, very different from the forest type place I was in. Two eagles stood guard on each side of it. But a bit to the right of the gate, there was a hole in the fences. I went outside and saw glowing lights in it.

I went in and it was completely dark, all I could see were the glowing lines. I put my hands in front of me and felt my way through the tree-cave. At the end was a bright blue light coming from a little boy's furry wings. He got terrified when he saw me, and said,"You won't tell anyone will you? Glargus doesn't want me flying yet since my wings aren't done growing.". I nodded to him, and then we both saw an orange light back in the tree-cave.

It was coming from someone's wings. We both rushed out the hole the little boy had been blocking. We were in the sand oasis, which had many amusement park rides around, but no one was in them.

We heard the orange's footsteps behind us. The little boy turned around and jumped back over the fence using his wings. I did the same. We both stared at the fence for a bit until we felt safe. "Oh my gosh."The little boy face palmed. "It's not like anyone saw,"I said to him. But then I saw someone withdraw their wings to their back from across the fence. They were like hawk wings.

And then I woke up.