2013 TOUR

".. Girls have decided they want this to be the last performance. They want the band to split, there's a tweet ready to go." 

The words were left hanging in the air, Nadine opened and closed her mouth trying to formulate some kind of response but as the seconds passed she could feel the anger bubbling up inside. 

Before she could help herself, Nadine stood up from the seat at her dressing table and tied her silk dressing gown over to maintain her modesty. Flicking her hair angrily out of her face, the Irish women picked up her mobile phone before storming out of her dressing room on a mission. 

Nadine could hear the calls of her name from the management team no doubt trying to get her to calm down but she couldn't help herself. It was beyond a joke now, the rift that had only grown worse since they had come back together. 

Not even bothering to knock, Nadine tugged the dressing room door open. Three sets of eyes immediately turned towards her, the surprise at seeing her quickly turned to annoyance at being interrupted. It was clear to see on Nadine's face that she was far from happy about what was supposed to unfold, the laughter and chatter dying a death as the Irish women closed the door behind her to stand with crossed arms. 

Cheryl was stood in front of the large mirror, her eyes quickly moving away from Nadine to look at herself again. 

"We need to speak. Alone." Nadine pointed her finger at Cheryl, not even bothering to look at Kimberley and Nicola who were sat on the couch already dressed in their red sequined dresses. 

"You should be dressed." Cheryl's eyes flicked over towards Nadine as she adjusted the front of her dress to sit properly. 

"I'll get dressed as soon as we are done speaking." Nadine was trying to quell the anger that was bubbling inside her veins, speaking through gritted teeth as her eyes locked onto Cheryl's. 

Nadine had always been portrayed as a diva but in reality the women rarely ever kicked up a fuss instead preferring to keep the peace however that couldn't be said for right now. The thinly veiled threat was clear, no speaking meant no appearance on stage from the dirty blonde haired women and right now the last thing they needed was anymore drama. 

Nadine's eyes never strayed, her eyes firmly staring at Cheryl who bit her lip before glancing over at Kimberley and Nicola who were watching every single moment of what was happening with great attention. 

"We'll be two minutes." Nadine let out a scoff but didn't say anything more as Kimberley and Nicola got up from their seats and moved to walk past her but not before glaring at her. 

The sound of the door shutting over left a silence behind, neither women saying anything as Cheryl turned around to finally face Nadine. 

Cheryl could see the women had clearly left her dressing room in a rush, bare feet and a silk robe that perfectly showed off the women's never ending legs. Lifting her eyes the length of Nadine's body, Cheryl had to hide the blush on her face when her eyes rose to meet Nadine's piercing gaze, the Irish women barely hiding the smirk at Cheryl's eyes checking out her body. 

"Go on then." Cheryl cleared her throat as her heels clicked on the flooring when she moved to stand in front of Nadine. 

"Why on earth would any of you want the band to split up? We've only just got back together!" Nadine couldn't hold the anger in any more, her hands wildly gesturing while Cheryl stood with a completely blank expression on her face which only further frustrated Nadine. 

"It was only ever supposed to be a reunion tour for the fans, everyone can get back to their own solo projects. It's the best for everyone, you're the only one with the problem." Cheryl shrugged her shoulders, trying to act indifferent when inside she was struggling to keep her eyes from roaming over Nadine's body again.