Chapter 1; Ad Campaign

Roman's P.O.V;

I was looking on my laptop for possible places to live. While my lazy brother, Remus, sits on the couch watching Toy Story. He said he plans to rewatch the whole series.

"Remus will you get off your ass and help me find a house?" I ask clearly annoyed.

I forgot to mention, Remus is my twin. We moved out of our parents house years ago. Our parents were millionaires yes but, our father wanted us to learn how to learn to survive on our own without everything being handed to us.

After a minute of Remus not responding I looked over with a glare.

"Remus are you gonna sit there and ignore me or are you actually gonna help me find out future home?!" I yell.

Remus flips me off and I growl.

"Suck a dick Roman." Remus said laughing.

I just grumble something and turn back to my computer continuing to search. I then see an ad on the computer.

'Looking for five roommates! I have six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large house! Call this number; xxx-xxx-xxxx'

The smile on my face grew. I ran to grab my phone from my room. I then began to dial the number.

Logan's P.O.V:

I was currently reading. What am I reading, you might be asking. An ad campaign. I need to find a new house for myself. I am currently unable to live in the apartment I am currently living in. My apartment was beginning to get too small to fit all of the things I need for work. I would try to find a house suitable for me. I was alright with having roomates as long as they didn't bother me. I was continuing to read when I see an ad for a nearby house.

'Looking for five roommates! I have six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large house! Call this number; xxx-xxx-xxxx'

I grab my phone from next to me and dial the number.

"Hello? I saw your ad. Are there still rooms available?... That's great. Will you be alright with me having a lot of work supplies in the house?... Alright, thank you. When would you like me to come over?... Saturday? That is satisfactory. Where is the address?... Oh, that's nearby. Thank you. I will be there 3 pm Saturday... You have a satisfactory as well. I'll see you Saturday."

I hang up and close my laptop. I take it and my phone to my room to get ready to begin packing.

Virgils P.O.V;

I sat in my room scrolling through Tumblr. I was getting evicted soon and I wanted to make the most of it. I didn't have much and it was already packed. My adventure of looking at dumb memes was cut short.

"In need of five roomates? Why the hell would someone want FIVE roomates? I would only ask for one!" I say with annoyance in my voice. I then continue to read the ad. This guy is letting people live in his house for free! And no one's accepted the offer yet! I gotta take this chance! I dial the number and let the phone ring.

"Hello, I saw your ad on Tumblr, is there still rooms available?"

Dylan's P.O.V;

I sit in my room watching YouTube videos on how to take care of a snake. Since everyone got some kind of power, I was granted to be half snake. And I loved snakes but couldn't afford to take care of one since rent is always expensive. I never spoke the whole truth to anyone, or often that is. But right now is going to be the most honest I've ever been since high school; I wanna get the hell out of this place. Years ago, people started calling me Deceit for all the times I lied. At first, I kept trying to tell them not too. Eventually I just used to it. I'm smiling as I watch the video. Then a ad comes up. I slam my fists onto the keyboard.

"GOD DAMMIT ADS! CAN'T I JUST WATCH MY VIDEOS IN PEACE?!" I yell. I got a short temper. I know. But this is the fifth ad I've had for the entire video. I watch it with an annoyed look on my voice. Then I see text on the computer saying;

'Looking for roommates! Will you be one of them? Call this number is you want too be!  xxx-xxx-xxxx or e-mail me!'

I smirk and pick up my phone from next to me and begin to dial. Hopefully this'll work.

Patton's P.O.V;

I sit on the couch with a pout. I made my ad a week ago and no one had called or e-mailed me yet! I cross my arms and grab the remote to turn on Spongebob. I'm singing to the theme song when my phone rings (the ringtone is the Campfire Song Song). I pick it up and see it's a number I don't know. I shrug and answer it.

"Hello? This is Patton! If you need any dad jokes I got a ton!" I say to the phone. I hear someone mumbling and then I hear a guy saying him and his twin was interested in being my roommates! I cheer and tell them to meet me here on Saturday. He agrees and we hang up. I sit down and continue to watch the episode. Then I see my phone ring and see a different number this time. I think I might have roommates soon!