Drugged Love

Drugged Love
~The Drug Lord~ "If you're gonna kill him, make it quick." I told George. "But it's more fun if I cut -" "NO!"Ashley cut him off. "I wanna keep this one."They were fighting again, with the waves crashing on the windows, cocaine being manufactured, it all sounded like a chaotic hell. Which it was. Hi, I'm The Drug Lord. "I AM GEORGE!" This is George. Evil, kills people for fun, looks like Gollum and a serial killer had a baby from years of drugs. Ashley just looked like a normal girl, loving, active; she had a plan to kill George and find love.
~Kyle Lee~ Oh yeah, now my bed's all sticky! I knew I shouldn't have brought soda upstairs. "Son, are you okay?" My stepdad asked from down stairs, worried because of my screaming when I stubbed my toe. "Yes, Stan!" I called back. I pulled out my wallet and looked at my license. 19?I feel about as mature as a 14 year old. I went under my bed and grabbed a bottle of liquor. POP! The top flew off and I chugged the whole bottle down. Got through one, might as well have a few more. POP! Went the rest as I chugged all of them down, almost at the same time. I jump out my window and grabbed my 14' knife from my pocket and my automatic pistol. No one went around, especially at night, without a weapon. "Hey, Martha." I heard a voice that was familiar. "Stop calling me by my last name!" I yell back at him. "I'm the author, I can do whater I want, Martha." Justin said. He was right, but he always calls me by middle name. For some reason, I went out, found the smallest, furrierst little animal, and slit th- wait, no descriptive murder, almost forgot. But it was bad. I tripped, cut my arm, and that was the last thing I could remember.~Kyles Stepmom(Sandra)~ He finally woke up, and we finished signing the form. "Come on, we're going to the beach." Stan said. It was because it was his birthday, Stan's, of course. We all get in the car and no one says a word~ Back to Kyles POV~ The car stops, and my parents get out to check the engine. As they leave, I feel like I'm falling to my death and what was sand, is now a white, terrible smelling substance. "Hello, Kyle." A voice says, not Justin this time, and when I look around, I see the most hideous creature to walk the earth. Half of it was like Gollumn, the other half was a 23 year old looking girl. It points a pistol at me, and on instinct, I point Betty, my knife at him, her- it. I pointed Betty at it."W-w-what do you want?" I ask, shivering in fear, absolutely ZERO confidence in my voice. Before it could talk, it became just the girl and she says to me "Sorry about that, My name is Ashley, you can find on YouTube at YouTube.com/user/AshleyMarieeGaming, and my user name is Ashley G. Mariee for my eHarmony. She pulls the trigger before I could talk. I wake up to my wife, Ashley. "Bad dreams?" She ask me. "Yeah."I reply with a smile on my face. I get up, go make coffee and for a second, I thought the sugar wasn't sugar.