Chapter One

{Jade's P.O.V}

"You have to end this Jade! All Jackson's gonna do is hurt you!" Tay says calmly into the phone
"I know Tay! But he knows where I live and where I go to school! He could hurt me more if I leave him!" I say back to her crying. "Fuck it! I'm gonna do it!"

*texts Jackson*
Jade: I'm sorry Jackson but I can't do this anymore, you just aren't giving me what need out of a relationship and I don't think you ever will. You keep saying you will change and you don't. Goodbye Jackson.
"I did it" I say to Tay with I sigh of relief
"Good! I'm proud of you!"

*phone dings*
"Fuck he responded already!" I say

Jackson: Alright you whore it's fine! I was cheating on you with 7 other girls anyways! At least I won't have to put up with your fatass and hairy pussy anymore! Bye you skank!

*Jade starts crying*
"I can't believe it! He said he loved me and he said he meant it?" Jade cries to Tay. "Honey, his uglyass self can't get 7 girls! I don't understand how he got you?" Tay says trying to lighten the mood. "You're right I'm gonna find me a better guy!" Jade says starting to cheer up. Jade redownloads the app where she met Jackson and starts swiping on guys and comes across one who looks familiar, but she doesn't know from where? "He's cute, looks goofy, seems like a nice guy!" Jade says and swipes right confidently and then gets the notification...

You and Kenneth have matched! Say hi!