Rainy

Jaebum is sitting at his studio messing with his piano. He had been sitting there for almost an hour but nothing seemed to go well. He's pressing keys but no note seemed to please his ears. He's getting frustrated and irritated.

 He is stuck.

 A few days ago, Jaebum went to JYP to present his self-composed songs. Because to be able to produce it, Park Jin Young must approve it first. He's nervous and tired from working overnight. He made sure to choose genres that will please Mr JYP's taste. But when he presented his songs, he rejected them.

 All three of them.

 He gave just about 5 seconds for each song and then he will hit stop and that's it. Its harsh but from working in the company for so many years and his Sajangnim, he kind of knew his quirks. JYP is a very straight forward man if he thinks a song is not good its not good.

 At least for him.

 Jaebum is frustrated and stressed, he worked so hard on those three songs and yet they are sent straight to trash.

 Now he needs to work on a new song. But he can't think of anything. He doesn't have any idea on how to start again. Usually, when he's stuck like this he would try listening to his favourite songs because they give him ideas or  walk around the studio because it helps him think. He even tried drinking his mother's homemade yoghurt drink to get some comfort.

 But nothing seem to work.

 Feeling himself giving up from walking around, Jaebum lied down on the floor. He stared at the ceiling drowning in the silence that's surrounding the room and count the number of cobwebs that he didn't notice exists. Maybe his working too hard on his songs that he forgot to clean them or notice them.

 He sighed.

 Then his phone rang.

 He lazily reached for his phone on the couch that he must've thrown as he entered the room.

 Without looking at the caller I.D he answered the call.

 His heart skipped a beat as he heard her voice. Somehow making him feel a little better.

 "Jaebum-ah~" he couldn't help but smile.

 "Jennie-ah~" as much as he wanted to reply with the same enthusiasm as she had he couldn't help the sound of frustration and stress that slightly creeping out of his voice.

 As she heard his voice, she knew his not feeling good.

 Jennie didn't reply, she's trying to find the words that could somehow cheer him up. But they couldn't come out.

 Jaebum didn't even know what to say to Jennie but he couldn't find the strength to.

 So, they stayed like that for a couple of seconds just listening to each other's breathing sound. It's not an awkward silence though.

 Finally having an idea, Jennie reply on the call.

 "Do you mind me coming over." It is not a question its more of a statement. She knows his having a hard time and she wanted to cheer him up.

 She just wanted to make him feel better. Because his smile never failed to make her butterflies go wild and crazy.

 She didn't have to wait for his answer. She immediately ended the call and went straight to pick up her mask and cap and sped off to his studio.

 The sky is gloomy and the clouds seem to be a little dark. Jennie is just going to walk from their dorm to Jaebum's studio. It's not that far and she could take a cab if she wanted to but she preferred walking instead, she wanted to feel the cold breeze of Seoul and having their comeback delayed she's stuck at the dorm for a couple of days and she's bored.