𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜

The three males were lazing around in the living room. Sakata was playing around with the fire cat he made as he occasionally looked down at the necklace hanging nicely around his neck. He smiled, feeling slight sheepish at how something so simple made him so much happy. The blonde was watching TV while the raven-haired was playing games on his phone like usual.

It was quiet and peaceful, they didn't have to worry about doing anything important. A soft knock on the door caused the three to look at each other in confusion.

"The others didn't say anything about coming over." Senra stated as the raven-haired got up to open the door, coming back with Eve and Nqrse following behind him.

"Oh, hey Eve, Nqrse." Sakata cheerfully said while the two males waved back.

"So why are you guys here?" Soraru questioned them, Nqrse gestured to the mushroom-haired male.

"Eve wanted to tell you something and I came along to help him get here, also because I want to hear what he's going to say."

"Sorry for disturbing you guys." Eve sheepishly apologized as the three princes shook their heads.

"It's fine."
"We weren't doing anything interesting in the first place."

"So what's the news?" Sakata asked, Eve looked unsure at how o explain it.

"Um, well..actually I'll start at the beginning, remember what I told you guys before you went to Outworld a couple days ago?"

"Er..."

Soraru sheepishly rubbed his head, trying to think back to what the male had said to him. Eve decided to assume that the raven-haired didn't remember and just laughed a little bit.

"If I remember correctly it was that you couldn't go with us because Sou wanted to tell you something." Nqrse said, the mushroom-haired nodded his head.

"Well, he told me and I was going to tell you guys but I figured I'd try to look more into it before doing so."

"So what is it?" Senra curiously looked at the male.

"Sou can create portals too." Eve looked at them, sheepishly smiling at their confused expressions.

"Eh? But aren't you the only one that can do it?" Sakata stated.

"Technically Mafu can also make portals." Senra said, correcting the redhead, who just stuck his tongue out childishly.

"To be more precise, he can make portals to Outworld just like me." Eve said, making the rest to be shocked at the news.

"But isn't it only your bloodline that can do that." Nqrse stated as the mushroom-haired nodded his head.

"Yeah, but looking further into it I saw that once a gatekeeper finds a partner, their partner eventually gains the ability."

"I've never heard of this."

"Same here, I just found about it by asking my dad."

"Why didn't he tell you about it before?" Soraru asked the male, who just shrugged.

"When I questioned him, he just said that he thought that he already did." Eve then slightly frown, "he mentioned that when he told me he felt himself get a small headache afterwords."

"Eh?" The four just looked at the mushroom-haired in concern.

"But why would that happen?"

"I don't know..." Eve said uncertainly, "he also said that on the day he told me, I seemed to act strange, as if I was a different person."