-Jealousy- Ussr × Russia (18+)

Russia was Gonna leave his house before leaving he saw USSR on the couch, watching him.
"I'm gonna meet with America again!" Said Russia. Before Russia was gonna turn the handle, USSR said no. "Huh? I think I miss heard you." Said Russia. "I said No." USSR said, in a serious tone of voice. "W-Why?" Said Russia. "You hang with him almost everyday, it's irritating me, Russia." Said USSR. ". . ." Russia stayed silent. Russia quickly tried to leave but before he could walk out, USSR caught grasp of Russia's hand, and pushed him on the couch. by the next second, Russia was being pinned on the couch by USSR.  "I don't want you hanging with him anymore, how about having some time with your Owner."USSR said. "O-Owner?" Russia said in confusion. Suddenly USSR forced a shock collar to fit on Russia's neck. "I'm dominant now, and you follow my commands or else, *Shocks Russia* this." Said USSR.  "A-Ahhh~♥" Russia let out a small lewd moan. USSR French kissed Russia, removing his tongue leaving a string of siliva. Russia let out a small moan. Lust thoughts filled USSR.  Suddenly USSR started teasing Russia, Rubbing a "specific" part on his pants. Russia breathed heavily. Sticking his tongue out, trying to get used to the tingly feeling. USSR pulled Russia's pants down, and removing his bottom wear. USSR started Rubbing Russia's 'part' with every time he got to the bottom of his 'part' it sped up. soon Russia pre-cummed. "A-Ahh~" Russia Moaned. USSR put the shocking level to max, and 20 Shocks. "I never told you to pre-cum yet." "A-AHHH~♥" Russia moaned while his body was shaking almost everywhere with every shock. After the shocks Russia was weak. USSR started sucking getting faster every minute. Russia moaned lewdly. Several minutes later Russia Came in User's mouth."Mmm.." USSR sexually licked his lips. Until all the cum was gone. Russia was a soon a flustered, Blushing, mess. USSR enjoyed his cute flustered face. Getting more turned on. USSR started to stick it in Russia, Going faster and faster, Throbbing inside Russia. "Ahhh~" Russia moaned Repeatedly. Sweat all over his body, having an ahegao facial expression. Russia was panting and his body being dragged each second USSR throbbed in him, "ah, ah, ah ah~." "F-Faster..D-Daddy" "Ahhhh~" "Fill me" Russia repeated those words. USSR was going at a lightning speed, and Russia's moans got louder, and his Blush was consuming his entire body, his Body was boiling hot at this point. User's 'part' pressing against Russia's walls inside him, getting tighter. USSR finally cummed in Russia, And Russia let out a big moan. Soon Russia was covered with Semen, and Cum leaking out of him, with tears in his eyes. Russia was weak and tired. Russia passed out, and his body still shaking because USSR shocked him just now 50 times. USSR didn't have enough yet, This was pleasure but not at his limit, USSR kept fucking Russia at fast paces even with him passed out and cum already oozing out him Russia made noises even though he was passed out, USSR Endlessly throbbed inside Russia.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The End. (537 words) Please make Suggestions.