Meeting

*Yawn* exclaims a young teen sitting on the sidewalk in schoolboy clothes. He gets up and stretches as people walk by him. Man i am hungry he thinks to himself i should head to moriachies to get some grub he thinks walking to the resturant. As he is heading there he sees people running in the other direction as him frantically trying to get away. They seemed scared of something. He shrugged it off while walking. While they run he grabs a wallet from the pavement, it is covered in blood. He checks whats inside. There is about 100 dollars in there. Score! He thinks to himself i can finally get some food. He walks into the resturant. There are two men standing on the tables. One has long green hair and pants while the other has his hair cut and is wearing a monk robe. The monk looks at him.

"What are you doing here!" He yells," You must go! Now! Its not safe here!"

"Listen sir, i will be in then out i am very hungry" he says walking into the backroom. He grabs a piece of bread from off the ground. Thats weird. Moriachi never lets his food touch the ground. Whats going on here? He looks around. Then he sees a corpse on the ground. It was covered in blood. It was moriachi. He was dead. What is going on! The boy thinks stepping back in fear. I need to get out of here! He thinks running through the doors just to bump into the man with long green hair on the other side.

"P-please dont hurt me! Im just a kid!" He says falling to the ground in fear

"You wont feel a thing kid! After your death though, so this will hurt like hell!" He says holding up his hand in a fist. Just as he was about to stand his fist through my stomach. He stops in his place. Blood drips down onto the boy and the floor. There is a fist through his chest.

"HAMON ART FIST OF THE ROLLING SUN!" The monk man yelled. He was covered in blood, his arm was twisted backwards

"Gah!" Says the man spitting up blood. He collapses onto the young boy. Then he turns to ash

"W-what was that thing" the boy says terrified

"A vampire kid" he says looming over him

"What did you just say" he says getting up shakely

"A vampire. Whats your name kid" he says putting his hand on his shoulder

"Aiko sir. Aiko Arashi." Aiko says bowing to him

"Hmm..."says the monk staring at him," Where are you parents young man"

"They died when i was a kid" Aiko says looking down

"Hmmm... interesting" the monk says puting his hand to his chin,"Come with me. You will be my new disciple. You have no choice. There will be free food and water, a place to sleep, and you will be taught my templea fighting style. Hamon. Now follow me. Come on we dont have all day." He says walking out of the restaurant. I can hear police sirens in the distance. I run after him.