BEFORE YOU READ :)

Copyright © 2019  by ILLIANNA.S.W. FREDERICKS  (@Wintersoh)

WELCOME TO
BOOK 1, "LUST" of the
UNFORGETTABLE series.
**************************

(Please read)

This book has no intention to offend any of the readers' general beliefs, opinions, or their rights to freedom of speech.
Also, this book does not intend to offend anyone's beliefs or religion, nor are the events in this book right to any religious concept.
The concept of this book was only an idea "brought to life" by me, the author.
The motive for this book is fun and for those with open minds to read and enjoy it.

YOU ARE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

If you do not like the book, you DO NOT have to continue reading.
Please, DO NOT LEAVE HATEFUL OR RUDE COMMENTS. Though I can not stop you,
if you do leave negative and disgusting comments, consequences will take place, and you will be removed /blocked.
If this book is not the one for you, please do not continue to read it.

Although LOVE and Appreciation are welcomed.
Questions as well.
Enjoy :)

P.s:
I've been working on this book for nearly five years.
Those of you who endured the long wait, I'm sorry!
And I hope that this will make up for the wait.
Though at that time, I did a lot of research for the characters in my book. Although all the research I've done, it still doesn't feel like it was enough.
As I go, I learn and get new ideas.
I want to share them all with you, so; I'm always willing to add more...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2019  by ILLIANNA.S.W. FREDERICKS  (@Wintersoh)

This book is a work of Fantasy fiction.
Although this is a book based in the Fantasy/ realism realm, it does not follow any of the anatomy laws, physics, or other rules that usually accompany this genre too strictly.
All of the characters, places, and events mentioned in this book are all of my own.
All events, characters, incidents, and places that take place in this book are only small parts of the authors' (Illianna ) imagination and are not real. Any resemblance to other names of persons, living or dead, or any of the events and places mentioned in this book are entirely coincidental if found similar to those related outside of this book.
This book is in no way meant to offend any of the readers.
Once again, composed of the authors' quirky imagination, nothing in this book is said to be believed and has certainly no connection to anything here in reality.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any way without permission from the author :
I, Illianna, the author of the novel "LUST,"  BOOK ONE OF THE UNFORGETTABLE SERIES, do not give consent to any part of this book to be re-distributed, reproduced, or copied in any way.  That includes things based on my writing as a whole, characters, and posting my work on other platforms. Thank you for understanding- (@WinterSoh )(ILLIANNA S.W)

Enjoy :)