- met sweet love -

let me introduce the character in this novel ~

sehun

lisa

both of them are in the same school but different gred

both of them are in the same school but different gred. Lisa the younger than Sehun. Sehun is 14 year old and Lisa was 13.

this story wrote by me and inspired by hunlisa shipper. show love no hate :)

at the same school..

there was a beautiful and really sweet girl named Lisa. and there was a guy that many girls in the school crush on, named Sehun.

oneday at the school cafeteria..
too many students in the school cafeteria and one of the students at the school cafe collided with Lisa until Lisa spilled on Sehun's clothes, a boy that girls in school crush on. Lisa never met and knows Sehun before.
Sehun seems want to scold Lisa. but when Sehun sees Lisa's beautiful and sweet face, Sehun was not angry with her at all and he just said, "let me help you"

in fact, it was Sehun's first time seeing Lisa at that school even though Sehun had been in that school for 2 years.

after school day over, Sehun hangs out with his classmate and he tells them about the incident that morning at the school cafeteria.

after a few days..
one of Sehun's classmate ran over him and told him that he found out that Lisa was their junior. Sehun wasn't surprise at all because he had never met or seeing Lisa before.

one day..
Sehun's bestfriend saw Sehun have change so much. Sehun seems to have fallen in love with Lisa because Sehun was always looking for Lisa and always asked Lisa's bestfriend about her almost everyday. *since the first time they saw*..

Sehun comes early to school today and saw Lisa. he want tk confess his feelings about Lisa. however.. Sehun ran away because he saw his classmate.
after the incident.. Sehun came home after the school day over. Sehun think so much about how to tell Lisa that he liked her..

to be continue..