trailer

?:
My dear lord ,its me.

??:
Hmm?  There's some news your bring?

?:
Yes my lord.

??:
Go ahed then.

?:
My lord I know you'll deny this this, but we really need their help.

??:
What the shit are you speaking? Do you want me to beg them to protect us?

?:
No lord , I don't ment to beg, but to have a friendship with them.

??:
Do you want me to forget the centuries old emnity and had a friendship with those shit?

?:
My lord, your the king, whatever your decision you'll take would be right for us but for now pls understand the situation, we need their powers to save our world.
Lord just to save our vampire world, pls think about it.at the end we only regret,the chance we didn't take.

~

??:
What?!?!

?:
Yes your highness.

??:
How could this happed?? The enemy of centuries. Want to have a friendship?!

?:
Yes, my highness.

??:
No! No! No! It can't be!! Theirs must be a evil reason be hide this called friendship.

?:
Highness, the king said : "theirs no end of this fights between us, I want to take a good step kindly request to our offer , to be friendship and live in peace.

??:
What kind a hell is this!! Go tell them. Neither we need their friendship for any kindness!

Be ready for the
Bigger fight of
Vampires and the witches.

?:
I'll obey you, father.

??:
You! You! Just used me to save your fucking world.

??:
You were enemy, you are and you will!!! Forever!!

??:
But this witch!! This witch has whole power of world!!!

??:
I can changed your destiny.

?:
This vampire will end the world of witches, this is my Oath to you father.

THE VAMPIRE

VS

THE WITCHES.

Stay turned to the chapter 1.

Credits : Zowie's FFs      (❤)