Chapter One

My alarm rings and everyone in the room groans with sleepiness. Her blonde hair brushes against my face.

"Julia... Julia... Julia," she whispers. "Julia... Julia..." It starts to get louder.

I'm too tired to bat her face away with a floppy hand so I scream and convulse like I'm being electricuted when she shouts

"Julia!" she screeches.

"Helen?!' I scream.

"What?!" she chuckles and scuttles away before I can whack her away with my pillow.

I sigh and wipe the sleep out of my eyes. As eveything comes into focus I notice everyone is  in their pyjamas.

Helen is wearing a sky blue, long sleeved onesie with tiny pandas printed randomly all over it. I look to the right of my bed and see my oldest friend in the group. Sakia is making her bed while wearing a baggy, navy blue t-shirt and mini shorts. Rachel, who is checking the breakfast menu, is wearing a bright pink top with a giant cupcake in the middle of her stomach.

"C'mon! We're going to to be late for our first day. Get in the shower Julia!" Helen shouts.

"But I thought it was my turn in the shower first." Abbie wails.

"It's okay you can go." I'm in a kind mood today.

"Awr! Thanks."

The bathroom swings open a few inches and out fly a pair of slate grey trousers and a scarlet top. Smack! The t-shirt slaps Rachel right in the face and everyone gasps in delight.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Rachel" Abbie squeals.

"You'll pay.." whispers Rachel.

It's the first day of the school's annual year 10 holiday campand there's definitely a buzz of sleepy excitment flying around the room.

Katherine plods to our room’s daily schedule. Her midnight blue nighty trails along behind her. “Right,” she yawns “today we’ve got team games, then crafts, then archery, then rock climbing.”

“Are there any of them at the same time as Niall’s group?” questions Helen.

Katherine sighs “Yes…” she groans.

“Oh, oh, oh, which ones?” she smiles excitedly.

“Okay great” she beams. Her eyes look dreamy and her face is filled with bliss and anticipation. She is definitely in love with Niall and from what I’ve seen, I think he is crazy about her too. They make a great couple.

I smile to myself…

But what about Rohan?