A Wonderful World: Part 1

A new universe was made, Emporio is confused and he doesn't know what he's going to do next. He meets familiar faces, but he's so stressed and scared to talk. Irene and Annakiss were looking at him strangely and what happens next. They tried to calm him down, but every word they spoke, he starts crying. ~Narrator

Irene (Jolyne): Oh, poor Emporio

Irene (Jolyne): Oh, poor Emporio. Come with me inside the car. I can give you a ride. Ermes is your name, right? You can come with us. But, as my fiance said, you have to pay for the gas. The food we can cover it.

Ermes: Thanks, I appreciate the offer.

Annakiss: He's probably lost. Hey kid? Do you have a family or something?

Emporio: No... I actually don't. I am lost. "I'm gonna try to lie about this until I find a solution. I need to get out of this universe."

Emporio: "I don't know what is going on in this world, I don't know if I can handle every single moment of it. Jolyne, everyone is alive, I don't know if I ever gonna be able to understand what Pucci did to all of us." - Uhmm, so... Are you guys getting married.. right?

Irene (Jolyne): Yes, absolutely, we have been together since the day we meet at the Dolphin Central Park, it was a shiny day when asking me out and my father told him to get out.

Annakiss: Yeah, the old man was protecting her from me, but what can I said. After all, we fall in love, and whatever.

Emporio: "What the, I don't believe it..." Oh really, that's a nice story...

Irene: How about you little boy? Did you got lost or something?...

Emporio: Well... it's hard to explain, but...

At that moment, Emporio did know what happens after his fight between Father Pucci. He pretended to hide this secret from everyone in the car, but something happens next. ~Narrator.

Emporio: 

Irene: Annakiss, stop! There's a poor man that wants a ride

Annakiss: I don't want to give a ride, he can walk or wait for the next bus.